Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Quotes about egg donation… Share your thoughts!

Quotes about egg donation… Share your thoughts!

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Tatiana_Happy Mother</span>
    Tatiana_Happy Mother

Heyyy! How are you? Well guys, whether you are an egg donor or a recipient woman, I think we should stay together in this journey and I think there’s no other way to cheer up than by sharing here some encouraging quotes about egg donation. I will open this threat with the following, which I hope is as interesting for you as it is for me:

“Parenthood requires love, not DNA”.

What do you think about it? I share this quote because some people is worried about using donor eggs because they think their baby or babies won’t share the same DNA as the mother. But let me tell you that being a mother is not only about DNA, it entails far more things, being LOVE above all of them. Where there’s love, nothing really matters.

Come on guys, get involved!

12/04/2015 at 5:14 am
  2. Thank you Tatiana_Happy Mother for creating this threat! I find it really useful and would like to participate by sharing the following quote:

“Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen”.

This quote does not only apply to egg donation in particular, but to life in general. If you aren’t an optimist person in life, good things won’t happen to you. It all depends on your point of view, so if you see using donor eggs as a bad thing, maybe other bad things are about to come, and the same the other way about. I myself had my 2-year-old girl via egg donation and always kept my sense of humor high, and it resulted in a very happy family, that’s who we are.

Remember this: H.O.P.E = Hold on, pain ends 😉

12/16/2015 at 11:28 am
  3. Someone once told me about my egg donor:

“She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness”

This is totally true. In my case, I underwent surrogacy with donor eggs, so I worked with two women. Now, I like to call them “my angels”, because they together took me to that point in life when you feel complete as a person.

12/17/2015 at 11:32 am