Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy?

Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">buBBle</span>
    buBBle

Hi everybody!

Let’s see if anyone is able to help me hehehe!

Firstly, I’m a 20-year-old girl that engaged into sexual intercourse with her boyfriend this month on 5 days in a row last month. The thing is my period was about to start on the 3-4 days after I had sex during those days I said. It came, but it wasn’t as usually, I mean… Since I’m 11 years old, I have regular, heavy periods each month. But this time it was like a brown discharge, more spotting rather than bleeding.

So you have an idea, it lasted just 2 days and I used only two tampons per day… and I used to need more than 5 per day…

Could this mean I’m pregnant? Clear up my questions please!

Thanks

08/23/2015 at 11:22 am
  2. If you had safe sex and have been bleeding during various days in a row, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. It must be just your period, but this time different. Periods are not always the same, they can vary depending on several factors such as the stress levels you’ve been through during the last month. However, for your own peace of mind I would suggest you to take a pregnancy test. Don’t forget their accuracy increases if you use your first-morning urine. Good luck!

08/24/2015 at 2:27 pm