inviTRA is one of the world’s top online magazines about fertility. It was born as a tool to help people wishing to have a family and need to use a fertility treatment to fulfill this dream.
Our mission is to provide simple, yet rigorous, information about this medical process. To this end, we have the following resources:
- Medical magazine for patients, with thousands of medical articles written by specialists in reproductive medicine, and translated by linguists specialized in medical translation. They all have been written and illustrated in order for patients to be able to comprehend them.
- Discussion forums and community of users, with a high number of comments, questions, and answers by medical professionals that collaborate actively and safely in our project.
- FAQs, where doctors and specialists answer common questions from patients.
- Clinic directory, which includes a complete analysis of fertility clinics based on a series of well-defined editorial quality criteria. The goal is to connects patients with doctors and other professionals that participate in fertility treatment procedures.
- Social media, where we share our most important posts and interact with our followers. Some of our social medica channels are Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who we are
DCIP Consulting Solutions, S.L. (CIF B53853461) is the company that owns this project. They manage the project since its creation, along with a large team of embryologists, physicians, gynecologists, experts in assisted reproduction, biomedicine, genetics, pharmacy, lab procedures, molecular biology and biochemistry.
Get more info: inviTRA’s team.
Mission & goal of the project
Our mission is to help and provide high-quality information on Reproductive Health and pregnancy. To this end, we use a language that is adapted in a way that is understandable for anyone. Moreover, a team of graphic designers represents each procedure or condition with pictures or animated videos that allow readers comprehend what they are reading more properly. This process is always conducted under professional supervision.
The profile of our audience usually meets this criteria:
- Users that turn to the Internet in order to find information when they have a fertility problem or during pregnancy
- Users who have been diagnosed with a disease that leads or can lead to infertility
- Users who want to delve deeper into the world of reproductive technologies
- Couples who have achieved pregnancy and want to learn more about the different stages of pregnancy
- Users who want more info about a particular medication
- Users who are willing to share their experience with other users or doctors
Most medical journals and blogs from clinics offer unidirectional information, depriving readers of the chance to express his/her thoughts freely. We want to achieve precisely the opposite: to offer a space where articles are open to FAQs from other users or create a debate with other doctors, a space that allows interaction between users, always in accordance with a series of forum rules and posting guidelines based on respect.
What follows are the our basic premises, the ones that guide everything we do:
- 100% committed team
- Our team is composed of different professional profiles, from both the health sector as well as the IT, legal, financial, administrative, graphic design, translation and interpreting, and linguistic fields. Aside from contributors, our team works at the same office, which provides us with a plus of consistency and commitment that allows our project to grow.
- Authority and high-quality contents
- All our publications and contents have been created by licensed doctors or health professionals, graduated from the best universities. Our goal is to provide true, proven, well-defined information. In short, an extensive process of quality control. Moreover, we have been certified with several medical accreditations, including the HON Code certificate of compliance and the WMA certificate by the Official College of Physicians of Barcelona.
- Supervised contents
- We are aware that, when it comes to health, a plus of safety is required. For this reason, our contents are supervised by licensed health professionals. Moreover, this supervision process pays special attention to the way articles are written, making sure it will be understood by our readership, and that all articles follow the same structure and style.
- Up-to-date information
- Our publications are regularly updated by our specialists to add or remove any piece of information they consider necessary. Moreover, the criteria we follow to do this is based on our statistics, which allows us to prioritize according to the most viewed pages.
- Free access
- All contents and consultations done by users through forums, emails, forms, or phone are 100% free and without commitment. inviTRA does not offer payable contents or services.
- We want our contents to be plural. Our of scientific rigor, a doctor may have different viewpoints when it comes to tackling a single problem and reaching a variety of conclusions. It is also possible that a single topic requires multiple doctors and specialists to make their contribution. This is the reason why you may encounter different articles that have been signed by multiple authors. Also, users are invited to participate freely, which contributes to pluralism as well.
- Responsible advertising
- We have a clear and responsible advertising policy. Furthermore, we do not allow our advertisers to decide about or influence the contents of this Website or its editorial policies, as specified in our editorial quality policies.
- Independent company
- We are an independent company. inviTRA is an independent company which source of monetization is based on advertising campaigns and does not endorse other companies or products. Advertisers cannot interfere in the way we do our work.
- Equality and diversity
- We have established a well-defined equality and diversity policy to favor respect and right to inclusion for everyone, irrespective of their diverse profiles, in the work environment and society.
- We believe that everybody should be able to have access to information. For this reason, we have introduced several measures to improve web accessibility.
- Security and privacy
- We have developed an IT security infrastructure that is based on the best security protocols so that health professionals can do their job under the best conditions. This infrastructure allows users to interact with specialists safely, protecting their privacy.
Source of monetization
As any other communication medium, this project’s sources of monetization are advertising and marketing campaigns published by other companies.
To ensure our editorial quality protocols, we have created an advertising policy for all companies that are published on the Website. inviTRA is a completely independent entity and does not endorse or support third companies or products.
If you are a physician or medical expert and want to become a contributor of our project, visit the following page: Contact Us.