- Master's Degree in Biotechnology of Assisted Human Reproduction from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Embryologist at Equipo Juana Crespo (Valencia, Spain)
- Embryologist at IVI Bilbao
- Embryologist at IVI Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Writer of scientific contents at Reproducción Asistida ORG
- Junior Embryologist at Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (IVI) Valencia (Spain)
- Pharmacist at Chemist's Jorge Bolta Romero (Gandía, Valencia)
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Are Your Chances of Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation?
- What Causes Implantation Cramping?
- Urinary Tract Infections & Sexual Intercourse
- Endoscopic Surgery: Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy
- What Is Andropause or "Male Menopause"?
- Achieving Pregnancy with a Varicocele
- Pregnancy Symptoms but Negative Test, What Else Could It Be?
- Enlarged Ovaries - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Relationship Between Basal Body Temperature & Pregnancy
Last Update: 08/01/2018