- Board-certified in REI and OB/GYN, with annual recertification
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - The University of Connecticut Health Center
- M. D. in Medicine - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Pre-medical education with a minor in psychology - Columbia University in the City of New York
- Director of Fertility CARE: The IVF Center (2003-present)
- Consultant at Cryos International (2016-present)
- Past President of the Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI) and past Division Director of (REI) at Winnie Palmer Hospital
- Founder of Fertile Dreams (Orlando, FL) (2003-2013)
- Medical Director of Reproductive Health Institute at Orlando Health (1999-2003)
Honors and awards
- American Medical Association’s Physicians’ Recognition Award annually
- Selected by colleagues as Top Doctor in America® annually
Scientific community involvement
- Author of GET PREGNANT! Science-based Strategies to Help You Finally Overcome Infertility and Have Your Baby, a comprehensive guide to help patients on their infertility journey. Published by Harvard Common Press in mid-2019
- Launcher of podcast entitled Fertility Health, featuring his discussion with national experts on pertinent infertility topics (2018)
- Author and reviewer of research studies with publications in many leading medical journals and textbooks
- Lecturer at numerous physician and patient seminars around the country.
- He is interviewed regularly on TV news/talk shows, radio, podcasts and newspapers on reproductive health topics
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons) (FACS)
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists) (FACOG)
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Live birth of twins derived from zona-free oocyte
- Live birth from a 46-year-old using fresh autologous oocytes through in vitro fertilization
Latest articles and collaborations
- Requirements to Undergo Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- What Is the Difference between Conventional IVF & ICSI?
- Endometrial Preparation for Implantation After IVF Embryo Transfer
- Uterine Factor Infertility - Diagnosis, Characteristics & Treatment
- What Is a Good Number of Eggs Retrieved for IVF? - What to Expect
- How Successful Is IVF with ICSI? - Pregnancy & Live Birth Rates
- Egg Donation FAQs - 32 Common Questions for Recipients
- What Is Endometriosis? - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Can You Get Pregnant with Endometriosis? - Your Chances of Success
- What Is Artificial Insemination (AI)? - Process, Cost & Types
- What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? - Process, Cost & Success Rates
- What Is Embryo Vitrification? - Advantages over Slow Freezing
- How Many Embryos Should You Transfer for IVF?
- What Is Time-Lapse Technology in IVF? - Definition & Benefits
- What Is Capacitation of Sperm Cells? - Definition & In Vitro Techniques
- What's Being an Egg Donor Recipient Like? - Preparation & Process
- Gender Selection - Can You Actually Choose Your Baby's Sex?
- What's Gestational Surrogacy with Egg Donation? - Cost & Success
- What Is Surrogacy? - Definition & Types
- How Much Sperm Count Is Needed to Get Pregnant?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is there any difference between the requirements to undergo artificial insemination by husband (AIH) and artificial insemination by donor (AID)?
- How much amount of sperm is considered optimal in a sperm sample?
- In which cases should you use a surrogate to have a baby?
- Can two males have a biological child with the DNA of both in a single pregnancy?
- Natural vs. stimulated cycle, which is better during the IVF endometrial preparation phase?
- Does the embryo vitrification technique have any disadvantage?
- Is there any difference between the success rates of incubators with a time-lapse system incorporated and independent image systems?
- What are your reproductive options if you have stage IV endometriosis?
- Does the number of embryos transferred have an influence on the endometrial preparation process?
- How do you choose the sperm capacitation technique to use each time?
- How many IVF cycles should you do before using donor eggs?
- What is the ideal number of eggs for an IVF cycle?
- Can you choose your baby’s gender in the USA?
- What are the different types of surrogacy?
- What are the success rates of ICSI? What about IVF?
Last Update: 08/01/2018