- Specialist in Gynecology & Obstetrics from the Complutense University of Madrid, with residence at Hospital Clínico Universitario San Carlos de Madrid [2004-2008]
- Specialist in Internal Medicine by the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana of Bogotá, Colombia [1997-2000]
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine & Surgery from the University of Caldas (UdeC) (Colombia) [1989-1995]. Degree standardized in Spain in 2003.
- Medical Director of Fertility Madrid and expert in Assisted Reproduction and High Risk Pregnancy [2017-present]
- Member of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Team at Clínica Ruber Internacional of Madrid (team of Dr. Marcos Órdenes). Specialist in high risk pregnancy. [2008-present]
- Gynecologist specialized in Reproductive Medicine at Sanitas Milenium Alcobendas [2016-2017]
- Gynecologist specialized in Reproductive Medicine at Hospital Universitario Quirónsalud Madrid [2013-2016]
Scientific community involvement
- Levels I, II y III of Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound (Ultrasound Section of the Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia)
- More than 10 years of experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Are the Different Types of Miscarriage? - Definition & Causes
- Why Does a Miscarriage Happen? - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Female Fertility Tests - How Do You Know if You Can't Get Pregnant?
- What Is Ovulation? - Date, Symptoms & Most Fertile Days
- Female Fertility - Parts of the Female Reproductive System
- What Is Artificial Insemination (AI)? - Process, Cost & Types
- What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? - Process, Cost & Success Rates
- What Is the Difference Between IUI and IVF?
- Use of Cervical Mucus as a Fertility Indicator
- Cervical mucus
Latest replies to FAQs
- How many IUI cycles should you do before moving on to IVF?
- How is a Hysterosalpingogram performed?
- What is a therapeutic abortion?
- Can alterations in the cervical mucus lead to female infertility?
Last Update: 08/01/2018