- Master's Degree in Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction from the University of Valencia (UV) and the Valencian Infertility Institute (IVI)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biomedicine and Biomedical Sciences from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Embryologist at MASVIDA Reproducción (Seville, Spain) (2018-present)
- Internship as an embryologist at Consorcio Hospital General Universitario de Valencia (2016-2017)
- Junior Embryologist in andrology and embryology laboratories at IVI Valencia (2015-2017)
- Junior Embryologist in andrology laboratory at CREA - Medicina de la Reproducción (Valencia, España) (2013-2013)
- Writer of scientific contents at Reproducción Asistida ORG (2012-2014)
Scientific community involvement
- Specialist Training Course of gamete, embryo, and animal tissue cryopreservation
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Are the Benefits of Acupuncture for Fertility?
- Is Sexual Satisfaction Incompatible with Pregnancy?
- Anabolic steroids and male fertility: bad combination
- Use of Cervical Mucus as a Fertility Indicator
- Enzymes that Help Improve Egg Quality in Females
- Uterine Prolapse - Symptoms, Stages & Treatment
- Retroverted, tilted or tipped uterus
- Absence of uterus: Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome
- What Are Kegel Exercises?
- What Is Meant by Timed Intercourse? - Chances of Conception
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 08/01/2018