The cookies used by the website are solely associated with an anonymous user and computer, and do not themselves provide any personal information about the User.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the server where the website is placed to recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for instance, users who have signed up previously to access the areas or services reserved exclusively for them without having to re-register at every visit. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters and monitor progress and the number of entries.
Types of cookies
Excluded cookies (user consent is not required for them to be added):
- Cookies for entering a site.
- Cookies to authenticate the user (session only).
- Cookies to provide users with safety.
- Cookies for media player functionality.
- Session cookies for loading balance.
- Cookies for customizing the user’s interface.
- Cookies for extensions (plug-in) to share social content.
Included cookies (user consent is required for them to be added):
- The remaining cookies.
Depending on who implements them, cookies can be:
- First-party cookies: they are sent from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website which provides the services requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
Depending on how long they remain activated, cookies can be:
- Session cookies (temporary): this type of cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: this type of cookies are designed to ensure that data remains in storage within the terminal so that they can be accessed and treated by its responsible during a definite period of time that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose, cookies can be:
- Analysis cookies: either treated by the owner of the site or by any third party, they are used to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That is why the user navigation is analyzed to thereby improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: they enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the website application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Social media cookies: they are necessary to enable external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). They are used to monitor the user’s interaction with social media widgets available within the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces the editor has included in a website, application or platform, where appropriate. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits, which allow the development of a specific profile to display ads based on these.
It is likely that, when visiting a webpage or opening an email containing advertisement or promotional material regarding certain products or services, a cookie may be installed in the browser, which is then used to show ads related to the search that has been made to eventually monitor them and show only those corresponding to certain parameters such as how many times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are shown, etc.
Third-party analytical cookies
Google Analytics: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses text files called “cookies,” which are saved onto your computer in order to analyze website usage. The data that the cookie generates in regards to your use of the website (including the user’s IP address) is transmitted and stored directly by Google on servers in the United States of America. Google will use this information on our own to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website and providing other services related to website activity and use of the Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will never associate your IP address with other data Google has collected.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about yourself by Google in the manner and
for the purposes listed herein.
In any event, please note that any request urging the cancellation of any possible data collected by Google must be addressed directly to the company itself for the purpose. The service provider has neither the technical capacity nor the legitimacy to proceed with the termination of the data processing outside the field limited by files and technical means of its title. Therefore, the service provider cannot be held liable.
Further information: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/types/
Third-party advertising cookies
Openx : OpenX Technologies, Inc.
888 East Walnut Street, 2nd Floor Pasadena, California 91101
T: 1+626 466 1141
Social media widgets
. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality os the website.
Below is a list of links where you shall find information regarding how to set your cookies preferences on the major browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Flash cookies (Adobe Flash Player): http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
To learn more about cookies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Other than cookies, in case certain widgets available on the website are used, anonymous information about your computer or browser may be collected (Facebook Connect, Share This, User’s Voice).
If you need more information about our cookies policy, you can write to email@example.com