The steps that are followed are as follows:
- Ovarian stimulation to control follicular development.
- Ovulation induction to control the exact moment when ovulation occurs.
- Semen capacitation to select the best spermatozoa.
- Insemination of the previously prepared sample.
- Luteal phase support to improve the endometrium and facilitate implantation to occur.
By Andrea Rodrigo BSc, MSc (embryologist), Dr. Héctor Iván Izquierdo Urdinola MD (gynecologist), Marta Barranquero Gómez BSc, MSc (embryologist), Montserrat Villalobos Plumé BSc, MSc (patient care), Patricia Recuerda Tomás BSc, MSc (embryologist), Rebeca Reus BSc, MSc (embryologist) and Cristina Algarra Goosman BSc, MSc (psychologist).
Last Update: 12/30/2021