- Assisted Reproduction Specialist
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Buenos Aires
- Gynecologist in Juaneda Fertility Center Mallorca Spain
- Gynecologist in the medical corporation SanMartin Argentina I.V.I. BsAs. Argentina
- Gynecologist in the Fertility Institute Prefer San Martin Argentina
- Gynecologist in Hospital R. Larcade San Miguel Argentina
Honors and awards
- Tocoginecology Residence BsAs Argentina
- Chief Resident San Miguel Argentina
- Member Argentine Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Head of Practical Works Chair of Public Health (University of Buenos Aires)
Scientific community involvement
- Participation in numerous scientific publications
- Attendance at scientific conferences
- Conducting various courses.
Latest articles and collaborations
- What is the probability of success of intrauterine insemination?
- Pregnancy with donor eggs: symptoms and sucess rates of ovodonation
- Infertility and body mass index: How does BMI affect Fertility?
- How to treat and achieve pregnancy with oligoasthenoteratospermia
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: What is ICSI and how much is it?
- When does ovulation occur - what are the signs and symptoms of it?
- Advanced sperm analysis: evaluating the total motile sperm count
- What's the difference between freezing and vitrification of eggs?
- What is an endometrial or uterine polyp? - Symptoms and treatment
- What is a Varicocele? - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Use of Cervical Mucus as a Fertility Indicator
- Cryptorchidism: a testicular disorder causing infertility
- What Are the Different Types of Miscarriage? - Definition & Causes
- What is endometrial hyperplasia and why does it occur?
- What Is Oligoasthenozoospermia? - Causes & Treatment
- What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? - Process, Cost & Success Rates
- When Female Infertility Is Due To Thyroid Gland Problems
- The PGD Process Step by Step
- Artificial Insemination Indications - Why & When to Use It?
- Epididymitis or Inflamed Testicles: A Cause For Male Sterility?
- What Is the Normal Semen Volume in Males?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Can thawed eggs be re-vitrified?
- Are all polyps removed before starting assisted reproduction treatment?
- Is it normal for the testicles to swell after surgery for varicocele?
- Is it normal if I don't notice changes in my cervical mucus throughout my cycle?
- What factors influence IVF with donor eggs?
- Is there a relationship between cryptorchidism and testicular cancer?
- Is delayed abortion common?
- What can be done after three unsuccessful DAIs?
- Does endometrial hyperplasia affect fertility?
- What are the risks of ICSI treatment for the patient?
- Does IVF pregnancy require special care?
- What reproductive options are available for oligoasthenozoospermia?
- Can advanced semen analysis results improve over time?
- Can I get a hysterosalpingogram if I have hyperthyroidism?
- Do high prolactin values affect ovulation?
- Are PGD and PGT the same?
- Is a natural pregnancy possible with low ejaculate volume?
- When is AI recommended?
- Does epididymitis cause erectile dysfunction?
Last Update: 06/01/2020