- Assisted Reproduction Specialist
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Buenos Aires
- Gynecologist in Juaneda Fertility Center Mallorca Spain
- Gynecologist in the medical corporation SanMartin Argentina I.V.I. BsAs. Argentina
- Gynecologist in the Fertility Institute Prefer San Martin Argentina
- Gynecologist in Hospital R. Larcade San Miguel Argentina
Honors and awards
- Tocoginecology Residence BsAs Argentina
- Chief Resident San Miguel Argentina
- Member Argentine Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Head of Practical Works Chair of Public Health (University of Buenos Aires)
Scientific community involvement
- Participation in numerous scientific publications
- Attendance at scientific conferences
- Conducting various courses.
Latest articles and collaborations
- When Female Infertility Is Due To Thyroid Gland Problems
- Advanced Semen Analysis: Evaluating the Motile Sperm Count
- The PGD Process Step by Step
- Artificial Insemination Indications - Why & When to Use It?
- What Is Ovulation? - Date, Symptoms & Most Fertile Days
- Epididymitis or Inflamed Testicles: A Cause For Male Sterility?
- What Is the Normal Semen Volume in Males?
Latest replies to FAQs
- What reproductive options are available for oligoasthenozoospermia?
- Can advanced semen analysis results improve over time?
- Can I get a hysterosalpingogram if I have hyperthyroidism?
- Do high prolactin values affect ovulation?
- Are PGD and PGT the same?
- Is a natural pregnancy possible with low ejaculate volume?
- When is AI recommended?
- Does epididymitis cause erectile dysfunction?
Last Update: 06/01/2020