- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1985.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of Malaga (1974-1980).
- Medical Director at Ovoclinic Ceuta (2019-present).
- Medical specialist at the Hospital Clínico Universitario de Ceuta (HUCE) as head of the Pelvic Floor Unit.
- Defense Medical Lieutenant Colonel (1981 - voluntary leave of absence).
- Chief of the Gynecology Service of the General Hospital of Defense San Fernando, Cadiz (1981 - voluntary leave).
- Defense Medical Officer (1981-2019)
Honors and awards
- President of the SASP (Andalusian Pelvic Floor Section) until 2007.
- Pioneer in introducing tubal ligation by hysteroscopy in Andalusia. Intratubal device (ITD) that allows tubal occlusion without scar and without anesthesia.
In addition, Dr. Sánchez Jordán was part of the Spanish operation on the amphibious ship Castilla as head of the hospitalization cell during the earthquake in Haiti (2010).
Scientific community involvement
- Miembro de la Sociedad Española de Fertilidad (SEF)
- Miembro Sociedad Andaluza de Obstetricia y Ginecología (SEGO)
- Miembro de la Sección Nacional de Suelo Pélvico y fundador de la Sección Andaluza de Suelo Pélvico
- President, coordinator and organizer of numerous scientific events in Andalusia on contraception, fertility, endoscopy and pelvic floor.
On the other hand, the doctor has also participated in numerous scientific publications, journals and has been a speaker at congresses, meetings and symposiums of the specialty.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Ovarian reserve tests: What they are and how to interpret them
- IVF using donor sperm: the process, costs and its success rates
- What is the probability of success of intrauterine insemination?
- Egg quality in females - how to achieve high-quality oocytes
- How the ISCI procedure is performed - the treatment step by step
- What is the best biological age to become a mother?
- The low response to ovarian stimulation: causes and treatments.
- What Is Salpingitis? Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Testicular Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment.
- How to improve implantation rates in Assisted Reproduction?
- Recommendations for starting assisted reproduction treatment
- What is cervical cauterization and when is it performed?
- What are the risks or consequences of artificial insemination?
- Uterine curettage - procedure, recovery and complications
- Azoospermia - Can a Man Actually Have Zero Sperm Count?
Latest replies to FAQs
- How is the study of ovarian reserve performed?
- Is IVF with donor sperm or embryo adoption better for single women?
- Is pregnancy possible after artificial insemination if the cervix was somewhat closed?
- Does evening primrose oil promote oocyte quality?
- How many ICSI attempts are recommended?
- What are the risks of getting pregnant before the age of 20?
- Can a low antimüllerian be indicative of a low response?
- Is it necessary to treat salpingitis before starting IVF?
- Is it possible to have children with testicular cancer?
- How do I prepare to start my fertility treatment?
- Can the implantation rate be improved?
- Is IVF after cervical cauterization riskier?
- Can multiple pregnancy in AI be avoided if three ovarian follicles have developed?
- How long should I wait after a uterine curettage to try to get pregnant by IVF?
- Is it possible to be a father with secretory azoospermia?