Pregnancy symptoms may appear at any time, although there are some women who start to feel them from the very first week after conception.
The earliest signs of pregnancy include:
- Breast changes
- they become especially sensitive, and grow in size.
- you may feel way more tired due to a rise in your basal body temperature (BBT) and an increase in your progesterone levels, which have a sedative effect.
- Vaginal discharge
- known as implantation bleeding, it often occurs on day 7 through day 10 post egg fertilization.
- Heightened sense of smell
- you may notice now some smells that you've never even noticed before.
- Nausea and morning sickness
- although it often appear from the first month of pregnancy onwards, some women start feeling morning sickness very early. Luckily, it is likely to disappear from the second trimester.
As one can see, these symptoms are quite similar to those of the pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and this is the reason why many women confuse one for the other.