Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
1 day delayed period and have white discharge. Am I pregnant?

1 day delayed period and have white discharge. Am I pregnant?

1. Shallow1
    Shallow1

Hi, im worrying about because this month i haven’t have my period. My period last month started on April 25 and ended in April 29. Me and my boyfriend had sex on May 10, 15, 16 and 19, unprotected. But when i asked my boyfriend if he withdraw it correctly he told me that he was pretty sure that he didn’t cum inside. I have my calendar that my predicted cycle or the day i should be in period was May 31 but i haven’t still seen my period. I always have a white menstruation or vaginal discharge. Am i pregnant?

05/31/2018 at 7:29 am
  2. Hello shallow1,

Today is May 31, 2018 so your period is not even a day late yet. My advice is that you wait a few days to see if it shows up. Anyways, there are chances for you being pregnant if you’ve used the pull-out method or withdrawal method when having intercourse with your boyfriend.

The pull-out method a highly unsafe birth control method, and I recommend that you turn to more accurate contraceptive methods, such as the ones that you can find here: Which Contraceptives Really Work? – Types of Birth Control Methods.

If you period doesn’t show up in the upcoming days (in 5 or 6 days approximately), my advice is that you take a home pregnancy test.

As for white discharge, rested assured, as it is common at the beginning and the end of a woman’s cycle. So, if you’re not pregnant, it’s a normal sign before period.

I hope I have been able to help,

Best regards

05/31/2018 at 8:47 am
Leave a reply