Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
hCG levels 14 days post 6d frozen embryo transfer

hCG levels 14 days post 6d frozen embryo transfer

1. Dimitranor
    Dimitranor

Hello I am 42 years old and this is my first ivf. I have transferred two frozen embryos on May 22nd and my first beta on May 31st was 28. On June 4th, my beta was 136. I am on 1ml progesterone oil intramuscular every day, three times per day 200mg progesterone suppositories, baby aspirin once a day and estragon patches, four, 100mg every other day. I’m so worried and confused. Do you think that I have a hope? I know that my numbers are on the low side… Please help!

06/06/2018 at 6:01 pm
  2. Hello Dimitra Delidimitriou,

In principle, I’d say that everything is ok with you. Beta hCG levels are increasing as you have witnessed yourself after the 4th of June. Values about 130 mIU/ml indicate that you’re 3-4 weeks pregnant. If it’s doubling, then it means that everything is going as expected. Check this chart to learn more about normal beta hCG levels during pregnancy: Normal hCG levels in pregnancy chart.

What’s the opinion of your doctor? Why do you say your numbers are on the low side?

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

06/07/2018 at 10:33 am
    • Thank you for your response! I had another beta yesterday and 48 hours later and came back 270. My doctor though wants me to have another beta test(!!) tomorrow, Friday the 8th, cause she wants to make sure it’s doubling.. The whole rechecking causes me a lot of stress and agony..

06/07/2018 at 5:15 pm
    • Hello again, I’m completely scared to death… I had another beta test yesterday, June 16th and the result was 2078. Its rising, but not doubling up, not even close. I’m officially six weeks and 2 days. I had an ultrasound on 14th, they didn’t see any yolk, just a tiny sac and also they confirmed that there was no ectopic pregnancy. I really afraid. I read others beta levels and I think that mine are extremely low. Anyone else who has /had similar experience?

06/18/2018 at 4:38 am
  3. Please help! On 7th of June was 421. Today was 461!!..is it a miscarriage???

06/08/2018 at 5:34 pm
  4. Why there is no answers to my questions?

06/18/2018 at 12:52 pm
Leave a reply