Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
8 days post day 3 FET

8 days post day 3 FET

1. Kathleen90
    Kathleen90

Today is my 8th of a day 3 FET. I’ve done my IVF in Shanghai. The 2 week is making me go off my rocker. I haven’t felt any different, no symptoms at all. And most concerning is that I’ve come down with a cold. Does this mean it a BFN? My husband doesn’t want us to take a hpt as he thinks it will just make me stress even more, but stressed that I am!

01/29/2019 at 4:59 pm
  2. Dear Kathleen90,

It is normal to have no symptoms in the second week, there are women who have many symptoms and others who do not feel anything. The only way to know if the transfer has been successful is by doing a pregnancy test. To do this, they must have spent at least 12 days of the FET.

I hope this helps,

Best regards

04/01/2019 at 3:28 pm
  3. I know this is a late post of mine. Lovely, I’m sure there is nothing to worry about This is what we call dreadful waiting and imagining all ifs and whats and whens..As for that you’re not feeling any of the pregnancy symptoms, it’s just ok. Some women are “knocked down” with them from the very beginning. For others it comes in 2-3 months period. We all are too different with our symptoms. Moreover, we have no experience to compare with as these are our first treatment results. I believe 5 weeks is just too early to expect the symptoms will boost out. Keep calm and positive, you’re doing all the checks up and your results seem to be ok. I guess one more thing may help you to survive this tough emotional period. Keep busy, be active, talk to family and friends. Have more fresh air, find something to you’ll be excited with.
    I’ll have my fingers crossed for you, hun! This is an emotional roller coaster we all sooner or later must go through. We used donor eggs with IVF. Got our small miracle..Blessed Xx

06/19/2019 at 3:06 pm
Leave a reply