Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Anxiety during the 2ww

Anxiety during the 2ww

1. Jojooh
    Jojooh

I don’t feel anything other than fluctuating pain around my boobs…6dpfet…i m really disturbed ….anyone experienced such bf?

08/31/2017 at 2:01 pm
  2. Dear Jojooh,

Remember that feeling symptoms after an embryo transfer does not occur in every woman. It depends on each body, and how it reacts to the medications for ovarian stimulation, basically. Moreover, if you are on the 6th day after FET, it is still too early for you to feel implantation symptoms, so the fluctuating pain around your boobs is likely to be caused by fertility drugs.

Read more: Symptoms after embryo transfer: most common positive signs.

I hope this helps,

Best regards

09/01/2017 at 8:52 am
    • Will it be too early to test on day10pfet…?

09/01/2017 at 11:00 am
    • If it was a blastocyst embryo transfer, you are likely to get an accurate result on day 10 post ET. However, my advice is that you wait until Wednesday and see what the blood test says – it is the most accurate way to find it out.

Wishing you all the good luck in the world!

09/01/2017 at 1:49 pm
  3. Thanks a lot… i guess I’ll hang on and watch …i ‘ve not seen such bf…i want to do a PT on Monday bf my blood work is on Wednesday…..really curious ….

09/01/2017 at 10:56 am
  4. Hi. I m on day 3 post day 5 blastocycte FET. I had 2 embroyos transfered. I m having cramps, leg pains and white fluid discharge since the day of transfer…
    Is this implantation signs or wht? I m so confused as its my first ivf cycle…

09/18/2017 at 10:33 am
    • Dear Ruby,

The symptoms you’re having are related to the fertility drugs you’ve been and are taking… Day 3 post ET is still too early for pregnancy symptoms to show up.

You can learn more about the 2ww here: Symptoms after embryo transfer.

I hope this helps

09/18/2017 at 10:38 am
    • Thanks a lot Sandra… feelin very anxious… this 2WW is very frustratin.

09/19/2017 at 11:34 am
Leave a reply