Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Best egg donation clinic in Europe?

Best egg donation clinic in Europe?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Cassidy</span>
    Cassidy

Hey there,

we are a married couple who has been struggling with infertility. We are looking for high-qualified egg donation clinics or egg banks in Europe (more economical than in the U.S) and heard of the Czech Republic, U.K and Spain as possible destinations.

Looking forward to suggestions.

12/25/2019 at 5:39 am
  2. Hi Cassidy,

I suggest you have a look at our Clinic Directory, where you can find international fertility clinics- just click on the countries colored in blue to see the clinics that best fit your needs.

Also, if you are interested in any of these countries or want to contact a clinic from the Czech Republik, U.K, or Spain, my advice is that you fill in our Form to get detailed estimates from different fertility clinics according to your own personal situation, geographical location, and age.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

I hope I have been able to help,

Best wishes

12/26/2019 at 12:45 pm
  3. Hi Cassidy,

we also had to resort to egg donation 3 years ago. It happend to be in Spain. It took us three rounds until we were able to get pregnant but it was so worth it! contact me for more details.

Hugs

12/26/2019 at 1:04 pm
  4. dear Cassidy,

hi from Cyprus. i want to inform you that here in my country there are good options of clinics regarding egg donation. I can introduce you one where they have high success rates and no waiting list in order to find egg donors.

And for sure the cost is more economical than US. Will you interested ? If yes please provide me your email, i can send you direct all the details

Regards
    Eugenia

01/07/2020 at 10:45 am
  5. Hello Eugenia,

could you tell me more about Cyprus? Do they have english speaking coordinators? How much will the process take?
    Thank you so much.

01/30/2020 at 11:53 am
Leave a reply