Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Best Fertility Clinic in New York City?

Best Fertility Clinic in New York City?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">PastyandPatsy</span>
    PastyandPatsy

Hi!

My wife and I just got married and we want to start a family as soon as possible. Being both of us women we want to try the reciprocal IVF method we have heard about. It is so exciting and we want to start checking out the best clinics to see where the best one for LGTB family building is. Just looking for some general tips on fertility centers in New York really, especially if anyone can tell me which clinics to avoid!

Thanks in advance

09/27/2022 at 10:52 am
  2. Hello,

Congratulations!

I had IVF at the Center for Human Reproduction, they were really nice there and I can totally recommend them. It took a few transfers but we got there and I´m now 5 months along.

Good luck!

09/28/2022 at 12:13 am
  3. Hi PastyandPatsy

Congratulations on your wedding and it sure is an exciting time of life to start a family.

Reciprocal IVF is a great way for you both to feel involved as possible in the pregnancy and there are many assisted reproduction centers in New York that offer the procedure. If you would like some more information about the technique then we have a video that you may find interesting: What is reciprocal IVF?

To help you with your seacrch for the best assisted reproduction clinics in New York then please click here to access our clinic directory with a detailed analysis of clinic, their available treatments and success rates.

I hope this information is useful and good luck with your baby making!
    All the best

09/29/2022 at 5:25 pm
Leave a reply