Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
California IVF Fertility Center Experience

California IVF Fertility Center Experience

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">morticiaadams</span>
    morticiaadams

Hi all,

we’ve scheduled the first visit at California IVF Fertility Center and I was wondering what it will look like. What I’ve read so far is that the fertility of the couple will be assessed but I don’t know if that will happen at the first appointment.

08/05/2019 at 9:53 am
  2. Hi Morticia!

both my husband and I were examined during our first visit. He had a semen analysis (resulted in azoospermia), a blood test, and I had a pelvic ultrasound, also a blood analysis, and a hysterosalpingogram.

08/28/2019 at 6:33 pm
    • And when did you get to know your fertility treatment? also during your first consultation?

09/01/2019 at 9:00 am
  3. Hi Morticia,

during your first fertility appointment, your doctor will ask you and your partner about your history, previous treatments (if any), and problems related to getting pregnant. Afterwards, both of you will be examined by means of hormone blood tests, physical examination, and a semen analysis. Read more about the tests in detail here: Female Fertility Tests & Male Fertility Tests.

Hope I could answer your question.

All the best.

09/02/2019 at 8:21 am
  4. No, they will tell you about your options in the follow-up consultation. We had to opt for IVF due to my husband’s condition. We were lucky to be successful in our first IVF cycle. What I also liked are the preparation classes for injecting your fertility meds. I was a little anxious about pinching myself but in the end, it wasn’t too bad once you know how it’s done.

09/10/2019 at 3:18 pm
  5. I’m also interested in undergoing a fertility treatment. Where can I get more information about this center?

12/01/2019 at 10:27 pm
  6. Hi Jumpingjack,

for more detailed information about California IVF, I recommend you have a look at their clinic profile. Thus, you will be able to obtain useful details about their offered fertility treatments, diagnostic testing, success rates, and much more.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards

12/12/2019 at 10:28 am
Leave a reply