Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
This is how we came across IVF to have a child

This is how we came across IVF to have a child

1. Nancybridge
    Nancybridge

Technology is improving day by day, And we all should know about the latest technology to get best results. Reproductive system improvements are common and it’s easy to get started with a fertility treatment. As we go through from this process. I want all of you to know that it’s not a tough task as you all are educated if you are reading this forum. When we planned to start dealing with our infertility issue. We first decided to read all about this technology. because if you want it to happen successfully you should know the basics that can improve your chances towards dealing it with care. We start reading the different blogs and watching youtube channels for this process. After getting know we started hoping that one day we can get this results too. We started the process of reading and implementing all the instruction. I wish all the couples those who are reading this and want to know about latest technology. May all your dreams come true one day.

01/20/2018 at 6:24 am
  2. Dear nancybridge,

Thanks for creating this topic! For your information, someone else also created this thread: First IVF success stories.

See you soon

01/23/2018 at 1:53 pm
  3. another one of the amazing post I saw today. the Best part of the post is to encourage people to know about the latest technologies.
    there are processes to overcome the infertility issues. through IVF process you can easily complete your family. no one can bear the pain of remain childless throughout their life.

03/22/2018 at 9:10 pm
  4. You are absolutely correct. Medicine has advanced in ways our human brain can not understand. These advancements have proven to be a bliss for those wishing to get a baby. Infertility has arisen to an astonishing number. At this point, the only support those damsels in distress have are these treatments.I am a huge fan of these treatments because the only light in my life, my baby was given to me by surrogacy only. I am now trying to help all those looking for help too.

03/24/2018 at 5:20 pm
  5. @nancybridge
    I really appreciated that you shared your experience regarding IVF. Today’s advanced medical technology helps infertile couples to conceive. Its always good decision to do through study about the infertility causes, symptoms and treatments. Before coming to any conclusion regarding infertility, better visit fertility clinic for detailed information and treatment regarding that. There are also many resources to get more information regarding IVF treatment on the internet like blogs, YouTube videos or forums. IVF treatment is not so complicated and also no need to afraid about it.
    Stay Positive and strong while taking treatment.

05/21/2018 at 1:54 pm
  6. HI! I’ve already shared my success story on another thread. Seems could do this here as well. Here’s my background. I’m 39 yrs old. We did pass 2 ivf cycles with own eggs with my ex. That time we also had a male issue. My ex had low sperm quality. And my right ovary never responded to treatments which is strange enough..We usually got a good number of eggs. But once fertilised, they developed poorly and slow. We also wanted to try to see if our embryos would grow better without getting taken out once a day for the scientists to look at..Well, things changed. I met my Mr Right. We both wanted kids so much that’s why we started another round ivf. This time went abroad for affordable prices mostly. My AMH test results came in 3% only. Our new Dr told us it won’t do. She adviced turning to donor egg. We didn’t have to look for the perfect donor for long with them. Donor matching process passed quickly so soon we could start the program itself. They placed back 2 nice 5day embies during ET. I got bfp, currently waiting for the scan date. This is, on the whole, our 3rd attempt with treatments successful. For some it takes only one, for others more-but the way is beneficial by all means. One should never give up. Storms don’t last forever. Thanks for sharing your stories.

06/24/2018 at 1:11 pm
Leave a reply