Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Can u get pregnancy symptoms at 1 week?

Can u get pregnancy symptoms at 1 week?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">lydia</span>
    lydia

Hello, I had sex with my DH 1 week ago. We’re trying to conceive but he works in a different city so we don’t see each other very often… The thing is, we did it several times in a day and it was my ovulation day (my periods are super regular and I get cramps when I’m ovulating so I KNEW I WAS). Next day I felt different and now after one week I’m getting pregnancy symptoms, like nausea, stomach pain and morning sickness above all… My question is if it’s possible for a woman to get pregnancy symptoms as soon as 1 week after having sex.

02/21/2018 at 8:48 pm
  2. Dear lydia,

Actually, feeling pregnancy symptoms one day after having intercourse is unlikely. Keep in mind that it takes about 6 days for the embryo to reach the blastocyst stage and be able to implant into the uterus. It is from this moment on when your body starts producing hCG, the hormone responsible for the typical symptoms of pregnancy. However, it is possible to start feeling unusually tired and fatigued week one after conceiving due to increased levels of progesterone.

Read: What Are the Earliest Symptoms of Pregnancy Before Missed Period?

I hope this helps,

Best

02/22/2018 at 4:09 pm
  3. Hello, i have done an IVF procedure in may the Et was on 11.05 and the transfer of a 5 day blastocyst graded 6AA was transferred. On 29.05 first Bhcg 979, on 31.05 2653. Two days before my first blood test i had at night woke me up a pain or cramp that it’s staring slower and get a maximum like a period but very intense that lasted only 10 minutes. After that I had like 4 times a day this kind of pain but only for 10 minutes. Last night also woke me up was the worst pain ever i felt like my uterus it’s pulling out of my body threw out my cervix. I took a no spa forte and in 15 minutes i was ok. Today pain in ovaries, i do not bleed or spot. I am taking vaginal utrogestan (progesterone) 400 mg in the morning, 400 mg before bedtime. My last menstrual cycle was on 30.04. So, my question is because I am very anxious, are these normal pains? I am scarred I’m going to lose the pregnancy. I will go on monday or thursday to my dr but I don’t know if he will be able to see something… i am very scared, it’s my first IVF.

06/01/2018 at 9:24 pm
Leave a reply