Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
What are the consequences of infertility to marriage?

What are the consequences of infertility to marriage?

1. Meredith
    Meredith

Hey everyone! I’m just feeling a little sad today. So have reappeared on this forum for help. What happens if you are an infertile person soon to be married? Does it let you down for right reasons? I know right, there are great many other issues with the world. And this may not be count as one. Still, if anyone can relate to this situation. What is the right thing to do? Please… don’t sympathise. Or tell me to get over. Find happiness… It doesn’t make me feel any better. Just share your stories. I will feel good to know there are others who have gone through this…Love for you all out there!

01/29/2018 at 6:59 pm
  2. Dear meredith,

Actually, how infertility issues affect an intending couple or even a married couple depend solely on them. Communication now is essential for you both. Perhaps this topic is helpful: Can infertility lead to divorce?

Best wishes

01/30/2018 at 9:18 am
  3. My plain and simple story is that I lost a child in an accident and have been infertile ever since (had to go through hysteroscopy). I am still married to the love of my life and so far nothing has changed. I have seen nothing but support from his side. Also, I believe things like these should not be hidden at all. Talk to him openly about this. I’m sure his response will surprise you for the better.

02/05/2018 at 5:31 pm
  4. No,
    I don’t think so infertility should affect your marriage. It is a crucial time for both partners, you need to support each other and be positive. There are many treatments to treat infertility like surrogacy or IVF. Just try to consult experienced and expert doctor for further treatment.
    There are some couples who take a decision of being separated due to infertility. It’s up to you how you take and deal with it,

05/30/2018 at 8:08 am
Leave a reply
Other topics related to this forum