Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Donating eggs through private or agency?

Donating eggs through private or agency?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">laura_m&m</span>
    laura_m&m

Hi everybody,

This is Laura and I live in Charlottesville, VA. I’m looking forward to become an egg donor because I’m a young and healthy woman but it’s the first attempt so I’d like to hear your experiences between donating eggs through private or agency. What’s the best option? Were you well treated in both? Which is more difficult?

Help me make up my mind about where to sign up!

XOXO

10/01/2015 at 10:21 am
  2. Hello Laura,

Choosing the suitable egg donor agency or clinic is a subjective thing and depends on each potential donor. It usually depends on the total amount you are going to be compensated with, so my advice is that you seek the clinic or agency that best fits your needs.

However, the compensation is not the only issue to bear in mind; you should also pay attention to the requirements established by each center, which may vary greatly.

All in all, the selection is up to you. But it should be clear that whatever center you choose, the treatment and assessments you’ll have to undergo are going to be the same.

Hope this helps

10/02/2015 at 10:26 am
  3. Hello laura_m&m and everyone here,

I just did an application with an agency to be accepted as an egg donor 😀 I’m quite happy and the staff at the agency seems rather kind, hope it continues like this. I just want some more insight on what the process is like, if anyone out there is able to help me 🙂

I’d love to help a family with my eggs!

10/02/2015 at 11:49 am
Leave a reply