Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Donor insemination in Spain, how can we find a donor?

Donor insemination in Spain, how can we find a donor?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Alexa Guidry</span>
    Alexa Guidry

Hello! I’m 23 and my boyfriend is 26. We’re steady partners and want to have a baby via intrauterine insemination. Unluckily, we cannot achieve pregnancy because I’ve severe vaginismus, like literally I start bleeding every time we try to have intercourse… It becomes really painful, I bleed as if it was my very first time every time. Besides my hubby us sterile…

It’s a real pitty that we cannot get pregnant naturally, but that’s what life has given to us, so we have to look for other ways to have children. What would be my chances of falling pregnant with IUI? How can we find a donor in Spain? We want to do it there because we’ve heard it’s cheaper there and besides we travel to Costa Blanca every summer, starting on May, 15 until September, 15.

Thank you!!

02/27/2016 at 5:09 pm
  2. Dear Alexa,

if you do an artificial insemination by donor in Spain, then you don’t have to look for a donor. That’s in the hands of the fertility center where you are going to undergo the process. Thus, all you have to do is choosing a fertility center in Costa Blanca, go there, and ask for the IUI procedure using donor sperm. They will give you information on success rates, costs, etc.

My advice is that you take a look at our Clinic Directory in order to find the most suitable Spanish fertility clinic for you or Fill In Our Form to get detailed estimates from different fertility clinics according to your situation, geographical location, preferences, age…

I hope I have been able to help,

Regards

03/14/2016 at 1:53 pm
Leave a reply