Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Early miscarriage stories

Early miscarriage stories

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">angelina sugar</span>
    angelina sugar

Hello ladies, I just want to share my own miscarriage story at 4 weeks with miscarriage because I believe I can help many women with it… Last month I had a miscarriage when I was 4 weeks pregnant. I was feeling lots of pain on the 3-4 days prior to my expected period and suddenly i started bleeding so heavily. I went to see my doc and he confirmed that I was pregnant and it was an early miscarriage so she prescribed me Primosiston Tablets to regulate my cycle… The month after my miscarriage my period came 3 days late… I thought everything would be normal again in subsequent cycles, but the truth is that it’s not… I took a pregnancy test because at that time I didn’t know about this and obviously it came back negative… So my cycle didn’t show up after all… I went to see my doctor again, she did ultrasound and said everything was fine, that it was just my body trying to come back to normal… So ladies, you should be strong and don’t worry about little alterations after a miscarriage… You can continue ttc!!! Lots of baby dust to you

02/11/2018 at 12:54 pm
  2. I had an early miscarriage and we didn’t know what to do… we visited a clinic and they gave us a pathological report… which I was told I should give to a genetic counselor in order to know what happened with my pregnancy 🙁 I did so 5 weeks ago and still haven’t heard a single word from them… I did various gynecological exams and everything seemed to work fine… But I still have to study the quality of the eggs I produce, because the cause is not on my hubby either. We’re devastated and waiting for our miracle baby to arrive.. Thx for creating this topic angelina sugar!

02/12/2018 at 4:20 pm
  3. The placenta is the organ linking the mother’s blood supply to her baby’s. If there’s a problem with the development of the placenta, it can also lead to a miscarriage. Several long-term health conditions can increase your risk of having a miscarriage in the second trimester, especially if they’re not treated or well controlled.. Infections. Food poisoning. Womb structure. Weakened cervix, others. I’m sorry for everyone facing this..
    Have you ever conidered mitochondrial donation therapy??

12/19/2019 at 1:10 pm
Leave a reply