Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Egg quality and thyroid level of 5.92

Egg quality and thyroid level of 5.92

1. Anjali
    Anjali

I have always enjoyed good health. Just a year back I was diagnosed with thyroid level of 5.92. REI is giving meds but is there any other better way? What if it fluctuates after I conceive?
    Though I conceived but never tested positive on ovulation kit. My doctor says it means that my ovulation/egg quality isn’t good & I should try taking fertility drugs. I really need some opinions on this. Other then progesterone tests, any other tests to check the quality?

09/19/2017 at 4:43 pm
  2. Dear Anjali Stha,

I’m afraid I am unable to provide you with an accurate reply as you did not make reference to the unit of measure used to measure your thyroid levels. Also, I don’t know which hormones have they analyzed in this analysis, so I’m afraid I cannot comment on anything.

The only thing I can tell you after reading the info you’ve provided me with, is that you should follow your doctor’s instructions, as he/she is the one that best knows how your thyroid levels work and is able to make the right decision. On the other hand, to discover your ovarian reserve levels, the best way is to undergo a FSH and an Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) analysis.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

09/25/2017 at 9:21 am
Leave a reply