Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Female infertility issues are not a simple problem

Female infertility issues are not a simple problem

1. Betty
    Betty

I’m wondering about women who have been married for a long time with no pregnancy and doesn’t give attention. There might be a problem with her fertility. There are statistics showing that if couples are married for a while with no pregnancy, there might be a problem with her or his fertility. So, You can’t be silent about your health. You should be in touch with a doctor to regularly follow up with your health. Infertility is not a simple problem, even if you don’t want children. It can affect your health and your work.

06/30/2017 at 8:15 pm
  2. You are right. This subject became so difficult. We should be aware of infertility to know how to fight it.

06/30/2017 at 8:42 pm
    • Without any doubt. The awareness of infertility should be spread. If you have any suggestions, Tell us.

06/30/2017 at 9:54 pm
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂

06/30/2017 at 9:48 pm
  4. Hello there!

Thanks for getting involved! Spreading infertility awareness is awesome, thank you guys.

The following article is devoted to this whole topic, should you be interested in learning more: Female infertility: definition, causes, signs and treatment.

Best wishes!

07/03/2017 at 10:23 am
  5. Infertility problem is curable. They are almost 10% women all over the world who are suffering from political problem of infertility. This is very common problem that prevent natural conceiving. I am feeling happy to help you to provide the best in class information regarding infertility cure available in latest medical treatment. This is very horrible stage of every woman’s life. I also faced this critical problem in my life I suffer many days in darkness due to failure of natural conceive. I appreciate your information regarding latest treatment to cure infertility in effective way.
    Today we are living in Medical Research. You need not panic about incurable infertility problem. First of all I want to express my heart fully thanks to my husband who supports me in this situation very well.
    Every couple wants to become complete couple in her life with baby gift it is very necessary for every woman to become mother in her life to fulfill her imagination in into reality. You can easily defect infertility problem in effective way by choosing appropriate balanced diet and healthy lifestyle with regular exercise to maintain blood circulation in proper way. You must give importance to hemoglobin level of your body to maintain proper working of your reproduction system. You can go further in Medical Research based treatment like IVF and surrogacy that have high success rate and provide low risk factors in your pregnancy. I hope you got valuable information to defeat demon of infertility in medical way. I also follow all rule and regulations to enjoy the gift of baby to enjoy endless brightness in my life.

08/03/2017 at 11:21 am
  6. Hello dear. You are true and really appreciate your precious words. Nothing is more painful than living a life without a baby. Infertility is a curse in this world that most women are facing now. It is the dream of every woman to have the baby with whom she can live and share love. I was also suffering from infertility. I think you are here to chest off the pain and your story sounds similar to me. I was also terribly facing infertility problems in my life. But one day, one of my friends met me in a party where we discussed it in detail. With her help, I finally found the best solution and after this I got ready to change my life with great courage. Today I am blessed with a 4-month-old baby and living a wonderful and delightful life with my family members. That little suggestion of my friend changed my life forever and today I want to share the feeling with all the women who are here.
    First of all, women should not give up and lose hope whenever she finds it is not possible to get fertile. Of course there are many ways to get pregnant and conceive a baby. Due to the imbalance of hormones, it happened. But with the help of advanced medical research tests, there are many possibilities to get pregnant. It is better to change the schedule and be aware about your health. You need to eat healthy foods and add minerals and vitamins, which is very beneficial for your health. Surely all women will be able to make their wish come true and live a happy life.

08/25/2017 at 11:39 am
  7. Male fertility requires that the testicles produce enough healthy sperm, and that the sperm is ejaculated effectively into the woman’s vagina and travels to the egg. Tests for male infertility attempt to determine whether any of these processes are impaired. Your dh may have a general physical exam and some specific fertility tests including: Semen analysis. dr may ask for one or more semen specimens. A lab analyzes semen specimen. In some cases, sperm may be tested for in the urine. He may have a blood test to determine the level of testosterone and other male hormones. Genetic testing may be done to determine whether there’s a genetic defect causing infertility. In select cases, a testicular biopsy may be performed to identify abnormalities contributing to infertility. and to retrieve sperm to use with assisted reproductive techniques, such as IVF. In rare cases, other tests to evaluate the quality of the sperm may be performed, such as evaluating a semen specimen for DNA abnormalities.
    For Dr to indicate the cause of female infertility, you may have a general physical exam, including a regular gynecological exam. Specific fertility tests may include:
    A blood test which measures hormone levels to determine whether you’re ovulating.
    Hysterosalpingography which evaluates the condition of your uterus and fallopian tubes. It also looks for blockages or other problems.
    Ovarian reserve testing helps determine the quality and quantity of the eggs available for ovulation. This approach often begins with hormone testing early in the menstrual cycle.
    Other hormone tests check levels of ovulatory hormones. As well as pituitary hormones that control reproductive processes.
    Pelvic ultrasound looks for uterine or fallopian tube disease.
    Depending on your situation, rarely your testing may include:
    Hysteroscopy. Based on your symptoms, your doctor may request a hysteroscopy to look for uterine or fallopian tube disease. During hysteroscopy, your doctor inserts a thin, lighted device through your cervix into your uterus to view any potential abnormalities.
    Laparoscopy. This minimally invasive surgery involves making a small incision beneath your navel and inserting a thin viewing device to examine your fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus. A laparoscopy may identify endometriosis, scarring, blockages or irregularities of the fallopian tubes, and problems with the ovaries and uterus.
    Genetic testing. Genetic testing helps determine whether there’s a genetic defect causing infertility.
    Not everyone needs to have all, or even many, of these tests before the cause of infertility is found. You and your doctor will decide which tests you will have and when.

01/17/2019 at 9:48 am
Leave a reply