Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Fertility centers in Tempe

Fertility centers in Tempe

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Gila33</span>
    Gila33

I’m a 32 years old endometriosis patient from Tempe and planning on becoming a mother. I already informed myself and it seems like I need an IVF. Therefore, I’m looking for fertility centers in my area. Any suggestions?

05/11/2020 at 7:01 pm
  2. I can recommend you the fertility treatment center in Tempe. I was diagnosed with recurrent pregnancy loss but the center before wasn’t able to detect anything that was causing my abortions. Dr. Craig, however, was able to establish the perfect treatment plan for me and I got pregnant at my first IVF there. I felt in good hands at this center. I also was able to follow each of the steps taken as the doctor always makes sure that his patients can understand everything that’s going on.

05/15/2020 at 8:55 pm
    • I also made positive experiences with this center. I was diagnosed with PCOS and poor egg quality and had two IVF cycles. While it is true that the doctor might come off as a bit cold and technical, he definitely knows what he does. If, on the other hand, you put more value on emotional support from the doctors, I would recommend another clinic.

05/17/2020 at 8:49 pm
  3. Hi Gila,

first of all, just because you have endometriosis, it doesn’t necessarily mean you already have to opt for IVF.

Depending on the severity of your endometriosis, there are also another options in order to get pregnant. For example, in minimal and mild stages timed intercourse, IUI, IVF or even a natural pregnancy would be possible. In moderate or severe stages, on the contrary, IVF would be the only option for you.

For more information on how to get pregnant with endometriosis, I recommend you visit this post: Can you get pregnant with endometriosis?

Last but not least, when you’re looking for a fertility clinic, it is important that you chose the one you most feel comfortable with. Dealing with infertility is already stressful, so avoid any additional inconveniences. Therefore, we from inviTRA recommend you to visit at least 2 or 3 different fertility clinics in order to compare your impression of each one.

Here you have an overview of fertility clinics in your area: Clinic directory.

Hope I could help you,

all the best.

05/20/2020 at 10:19 am
Leave a reply