Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Fertility Centre FIV Marbella, Spain

Fertility Centre FIV Marbella, Spain

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Biscuit87</span>
    Biscuit87

We’re a couple from UK that is looking for egg donation abroad next year, preferably in Spain. We are now starting with research and have already looked through some fertility clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Valencia and Marbella. Currently, we’re interested in FIV Marbella in particular since we are always on vacation in the Malaga region and could combine the two things.

What do you think of FIV Marbella? Pros & cons? Other suggestions?

10/04/2020 at 5:20 pm
  2. Hi there,

I started my fertility journey abroad, too. I have made a really good experience with IVF Spain Alicante. I happened to become pregnant at my first egg donation cycle. I liked their professionalism and empathy. They really care about you as a patient. I would definitely go for another IVF to Spain since the care is excellent at a more affordable price compared to the UK.

10/07/2020 at 8:49 pm
    • Hi!
      Thanks for your input. Really appreciated. Since I’m considered advanced age and there are some hereditary diseases running, I would need PGD testing, as well. This is another factor that I need to consider when I finally decide on a centre.

10/09/2020 at 3:30 pm
    • Hi Biscuit,

the Spanish law on ART favorably regulates Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) for detecting any potential risks of hereditary diseases or chromosomic abnormalities in the embryo. So, most of the fertility centers in Spain include this technique within their services.

Since you ask for information on FIV Marbella in particular, I recommend you have a look at their clinic profile: Overview of FIV Marbella.

We also recommend you visit at least 2 or 3 other fertility centers in order to compare the impressions of each of them and choose the one that fits best. Therefore, I also suggest you have a look at our clinic directory.

Should you still have doubts as to which fertility center or treatment to choose, you can also access our fertility report– a free tool that calculates fertility centers in your preferred area.

Hope this is of use,

all the best.

11/04/2020 at 5:45 pm
  3. Hello Biscuit,

first of all, the Spanish law on Assisted Reproduction favorably regulates techniques concerning the manipulation of the embryo in cases of hereditary diseases. So, basically, most of the fertility clinics include PGD testing in their services.

Since you’re interested in FIV Marbella in particular, I recommend you have a look at their clinic profile. There, you get an overview of their services provided, success rates, patient’s experience and more. Just click here: Clinic overview of FIV Marbella.

Choosing the right fertility clinic is not a simple task since many factors have to be considered. One of the most important is feeling comfortable at your fertility center. This is why we from inviTRA recommend visiting at least 2 or 3 centers in order to compare your impression of each of them. A fertility treatment is already physically and emotionally stressful so it’s wise to avoid any additional stress factors. Here you have a list of fertility clinics in Spain. Should you still have doubts about your treatment or clinic, you can also access our fertility report– a tool that’s free of charge which calculates suitable fertility clinics based on your information.

Hope this helps you,

all the best.

11/04/2020 at 5:40 pm
Leave a reply