Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Gender selection at Hanabusa IVF

Gender selection at Hanabusa IVF

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">babygirl</span>
    babygirl

Hi everyone

my husband and I actually don’t have any fertility issues since we already have a boy together but we’d like to have a little girl the next time. So to make sure that this happens, we are interested in gender selection. In particular, we’re considering the clinic Hanabusa IVF but would be open to other suggestions, too.

Has anyone here have had experience with gender selection? Do you think it is possible after all since we’re not infertile? Do you know if there’s insurance coverage for this method?

Thanks for answering

08/01/2020 at 10:54 am
  2. Hi babygirl!

Hanabusa IVF does perform sex selection through PGT-A. But since in our case it was for health reasons, I don’t know if they perform sex selection for family balancing purposes.

I suggest you ask directly at the clinic.

08/05/2020 at 6:00 pm
    • Hi Marina

thanks for your reply. Can you pass me the contact details of the clinic via PM?

08/06/2020 at 3:49 pm
    • Hello Babygirl,

first of all, In some countries, gender selection is permitted only with the purpose of preventing the transmission of sex-linked genetic diseases. In other countries, such as the United States, gender selection for family balancing is a common practice among fertility clinics. In short, yes you can choose to have a girl in your case. Read everything about the process here: Gender Selection – Can You Actually Choose Your Baby’s Sex?

Choosing a fertility clinic is no easy task since several factors such as location, treatments, services, costs, etc. have to be taken into account. One of the most important aspects is feeling comfortable in your clinic since undergoing fertility treatment is stressful itself, so you should avoid any additional inconvenience. Therefore, we from inviTRA recommend you visit at least two or three fertility centers in order to compare your impression of each of them. Here, you have an overview of fertility clinics in California.

I also invite you to have a look at the clinic profile of Hanabusa IVF. Here, you’ll get useful information on their services provided, success rates, contact details, and much more.

Hope this helps,

Romina

08/20/2020 at 11:03 am
    • Hi Romina

thanks for clarification, I was actually quite unsure if it’s possible in our case since I once overheated that it was not possible for non-medical reasons but I got that wrong. Thank you!!

08/22/2020 at 10:22 pm
Leave a reply