Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
He pulled out but my period is late, am I pregnant?

He pulled out but my period is late, am I pregnant?

1. shweta
    shweta

Ok so me and my boyfriend did unsafe sex at 14/15 april and my normal period date is 19/20. In fact he didn’t ejaculate inside but still I miss late on my periods. It’s 24 and white thick mucus came out last night. Am not even having cramp or something like that but I’m scared. Please suggest me.

04/24/2018 at 3:48 am
  2. Hello shweta,

The pull-out method always carries some risk of failure. In fact, it’s not considered a birth control method, due to the high risk of failure. However, if ejaculation didn’t take place inside, then the chances of pregnancy are lower than with full ejaculation. In any case, my advice is that you take a pregnant test in a few days to clear any doubt.

I hope this helps,

Best

04/24/2018 at 9:24 am
  3. I had read symptoms of being pregnant and I am not feeling any of them like dizziness, fatigue, breast swelling, etc.

04/24/2018 at 9:40 am
    • Hello,

That’s definitely a reassuring sign, but you should keep in mind that not all women have pregnancy symptoms when they’re actually pregnant. So, in case you were, you might have no symptoms at all.

04/24/2018 at 9:41 am
  4. Hey I just tested and it was negative but still I got no periods and am not feeling any kind of abdominal pain or something else. I am 1 week late on my periods, what should I do?

04/26/2018 at 4:12 am
  5. Ok, so now I got my periods as well. Should I test one more time?

04/26/2018 at 5:19 am
    • Hello shweta,

If you got your periods, there’s no need for you to take a pregnancy test, as it means that you’re not pregnant.

I hope this helps,

Best

04/26/2018 at 8:34 am
Leave a reply