Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
How much is IVF treatment in Miami?

How much is IVF treatment in Miami?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">myivfjourney</span>
    myivfjourney

Hey there,

we’re from Miami and as the title suggests, we would like to know how much a round of IVF will cost us. Maybe you could recommend us a fertility clinic that accepts insurances or offers financing options.

Thanks in advance

12/13/2020 at 8:44 am
  2. Hi!

I’m a former patient of the Florida Institute of Reproductive Medicine. We paid approx. $10,000 for one IVF cycle (with medication and anesthesia). It is difficult to estimate how much you will pay because it also depends if you are successful already at the first attempt or if you need further cycles or complementary methods.

Hope this helps x)

12/19/2020 at 3:49 pm
  3. Hello myivfjourney,

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the assisted reproduction treatments with a higher cost due to its complexity, technology and hormonal medication required to carry it out.

However, the price of IVF can vary greatly depending on the fertility clinic and various parameters such as the following: necessary complementary techniques, freezing of left-over embryos, use of donor gametes, etc

Therefore, it is essential that all patients who are about to undergo IVF study the budget provided by the clinic and know more accurately what in vitro fertilization may cost. Generally speaking, the cost of IVF is situated around $10,000-15,000 in the U.S. If you want to know the budget in detail, have a look at this post: What Is the Average Cost of IVF In the USA?

Since you are asking for recommendations of fertility clinics in Miami, I suggest you have a look at our clinic directory. There you will find all the necessary information about fertility clinics and their services, success rates, reviews, and more.

Should you still be in doubt as to which fertility center is best for you, you can fill out our fertility report. This tool helps you with finding a fertility clinic in your preferred area and includes an explanation about the treatment step by step, a cost estimate in order to avoid negative surprises, and much more.

Hope this helps,

all the best.

01/02/2021 at 11:56 am
  4. I can recommend the fertility center at the University of Miami. I had to undergo two rounds of IVF but that wasn’t that expensive since the clinic offers discount programs on cycles.

01/12/2021 at 10:03 pm
Leave a reply