Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
If you’re thinking of becoming a single mom…

If you’re thinking of becoming a single mom…

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">selena</span>
    selena

Hi there!

I turn to every women who have decided to go it alone. I’d like to share my experience with all of you.

I am a single mom by choice but I did not resort to assisted reproductive technology. I know many of you resort to it since there aren’t many options available for us. But now I wanna tell you that there is another option.

I’ve been inseminated naturally by a man who apart from letting me being on motherhood, blessed me with the possibility of healing my femininity. The blessing was so powerful that now I want all of you to experience motherhood by means of this positive way.

Thanks for reading this,

Selena

08/17/2015 at 2:55 pm
  2. Hi there,

Facing motherhood alone is a highly positive, happy experience. Happiness and optimism increase even more if you count on the support of your family, friends, etc. All in all, it is a new stage in your life, regardless your age, financial situation, or sexual orientation. This stage in your life is full of joy but also plenty of challenges.

The way by which a woman decides to be on motherhood is a personal decision where no one but she has the last word. However, you have to think about its consequences twice and don’t make rash decisions. ART includes several options for single moms and that is the reason why it is the most common resource, but this does not imply it is the only one available, contrary to what is commonly thought. For example, as you say, home insemination with donor sperm or with the sperm of an acquaintance is also a very adequate choice.

Anyway, you have to bear in mind the fact that success rates of assisted reproductive treatments to date are higher than those of home insemination. This is a rather important fact that should be taken into account when making up your mind about this issue.

I’m sure you are extremely happy being on motherhood right now so… Congratulations!

08/18/2015 at 12:21 pm
Leave a reply