Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Is pulling out with a condom on safe or am I pregnant?

Is pulling out with a condom on safe or am I pregnant?

1. Dhivs
    Dhivs

Hi there…I had a protected sex 2 months ago with my husband…since we’re not planning to have a child for now so we usually use condoms as precaution…a day after my periods on 27th Jan we had sex and he did ejaculate in the condom but he pulled out…we checked the condom if there was holes,splits but not even a single drop came out…I usually have regular periods and the following month my period was 2 days late and it was like my normal periods any other month…this month it has been almost 6 days late and I’m actually very worried if I’m pregnant…I have cramps,back aches slight nausea and also feeling tired plus other pre period symptoms but no bleeding…it’s not normal for me so I took a test 2 days back and it showed up as negative but I’m still not satisfied so can anyone help me?

03/25/2018 at 9:48 pm
  2. Dear dhivs,

I don’t quite understand what you did… Do you mean that your husband pulled out in addition to using a condom? In any case, if the condom didn’t break, there’s no reason for you to be concerned. It’s highly unlikely that you’re fallen pregnant. Sometimes, a period may be late for reasons other than a new pregnancy. As a matter of fact, stress is a highly influencing factor. If you’re constantly worried about your next period, it may delay as a consequence. My advice is that you relax and everything will be fine.

In any case, if your periods change or you experience very irregular menstrual cycles, talk with your gynecologist. On the other hand, if you’re married and condoms are uncomfortable for you or you don’t like them as your birth control method, I would suggest that you have a look at the following guide: Which Contraceptives Really Work? – Types of Birth Control Methods.

I hope I have been able to help,

Best regards

03/26/2018 at 10:46 am
Leave a reply