Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IUI at the Center for Reproductive Medicine

IUI at the Center for Reproductive Medicine

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Lemon</span>
    Lemon

My husband and I tried to conceive for a long time and now we looked for professional help. Results that my husband has decreased sperm motility and, therefore, I wasn’t able to get pregnant.

I’m about to get started with my first IUI cycle at the Center for Reproductive Medicine in Alabama and would like to hear your experience. How long did it take for you to get pregnant? Do you think I could be successful at the first IUI cycle already??

05/08/2020 at 12:22 pm
  2. Hello Lemon,

I’m very happy with my experience at the CRM Alabama. I had 5 IUIs at a different clinic before and changed to CRM. It wasn’t until then when I got my endometriosis diagnosis and that’s why my IUI cycles were never successful. I got pregnant at the first IVF attempt and couldn’t be more grateful.

05/16/2020 at 12:40 pm
    • Can you tell me when I have to take the medication in AI? Do I have to take it as soon as on my period?

05/21/2020 at 11:28 am
    • Hi SpeedyCrown,

in artificial insemination, you start your injections on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycles. In other words, you need to take your fertility meds as soon as your period begins.

This process usually lasts between 8 and 14 days and aims at stimulating the maturation process of the follicles. For more information, I recommend this post: Ovulation Induction in Artificial Insemination.

Hope this helps,

wish you all the best.

05/21/2020 at 11:50 am
  3. I’m a PCOS patient and so they made me have an IVF. So far, the experience is okay. The only thing that irks me a little is the fact that you never get to speak with the same nurse when they call you.

05/19/2020 at 12:45 pm
  4. I’m a PCOS patient and so they made me have an IVF. So far, the experience is okay. The only thing that irks me a little is the fact that you never get to speak with the same nurse when they call you.

05/19/2020 at 12:45 pm
  5. Hey there,

I’m in a same-sex relationship and looking for IUI with donor sperm. Does this center offer sperm donation insemination?

05/20/2020 at 8:15 am
Leave a reply