Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF at CMD Fertility

IVF at CMD Fertility

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">molly2356</span>
    molly2356

Hi!

I’m soon having my first IVF round at this fertility clinic. I’m getting more and more nervous each day. I’m worried about possible complications and my mind makes up all possible worst-case scenarios ever. Would love to have someone to share my journey with. Maybe someone could tell me about their success stories at this center?

We invested so much money and I’m anxious about a possible negative pregnancy test result. Thank you so much for your understanding.

03/03/2019 at 9:45 am
  2. Hi dear!

I absolutely understand what you’re going through. Been there, too. I advise you to seek psychological help. Don’t know if they already told you but they have a psychologist. I had counseling at CMD and it helped me a lot. Also, the staff is very supportive and caring, they always try to help you ease your mind. Don’t worry, everything will go well in the end :)) It wasn’t until I changed to CMD fertility when I finally was able to get pregnant.

03/06/2019 at 7:00 pm
  3. I made a extremely positive experience at this center. My IVF went smooth sailing and got pregnant quickly :)) I think their success rates speak for themselves.

Hang in there, you’ll soon have a positive pregnancy test in your hands!!

03/09/2019 at 12:54 pm
  4. Hi all!

thank you so much for your kind words. I’m currently on my 2WW and I’m about to go nuts. I don’t know how to overcome my anxiety. I did some counseling and I felt more confident but for some reason, I stopped doing it, and now, waiting for the two weeks to pass is really hard for me.

03/18/2019 at 9:57 am
    • Hi Molly,

I’m sorry to hear about what you’re going through. It must be hard to have to endure the two weeks until you know for sure if you are pregnant or not.

However, especially in this phase, it is crucial that you remain calm and positive. In order to endure the two-week wait, it’ best for you to continue with your normal life, keep yourself busy with hobbies, seek if needed, professional support. In this post, we have described useful measures for surviving the two-week wait: What is the Two-Week Wait (2WW)? Tips to Survive It.

Wish you all the best and that you’re soon holding a positive pregnancy test in hands.

Best regards

04/03/2019 at 10:07 am
  5. I’m also looking for alternative options to conceive since it doesn’t work naturally. Where can I get more information about fertility centers?

10/08/2019 at 6:08 pm
    • Hi Sandra,

if you’re looking for fertility centers in your area, you can access our clinic directory in order to get information about fertility centers and its treatment options, success rates, and much more. Just click here: Overview of Fertility Centers in the U.S.

Hope this is of use to you,

Best regards

11/02/2019 at 3:49 pm
  6. Hi Girls,

I had my first visit at CMD Fertility. Dr. Catherine is such a sweetheart. I was suggested IVF due to endometriosis and I can’t wait to start. Hope everything turns out great! I’ll keep you updated, ladies!

06/04/2020 at 8:19 am
    • Hi Cass,

I also suffer from endometriosis (stage II). I had two unsuccessful IVF cycles in my fertility center. Now I consider changing centers. Let me know how it went for you.

07/03/2020 at 5:23 pm
  7. Hi ladies

I’m interested in CMD Fertility. However, I don’t know which fertility treatment I will need. There are so many options… I always thought there is just artificial insemination and that’s it. Wow. I need someone to guide me, please. How do I figure out which treatment is best? I would like to inform myself about my options before going to a center so I can prepare myself.

07/07/2020 at 5:24 am
    • Good morning GamerGirl,

Currently, the main fertility treatments available for these patients to fulfill their dreams are, on the one hand, intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF), which can be combined with other options such as third-party reproduction, also known as donor-assisted reproduction, or PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis). Which one will be performed depends on the individual case of each patient, family model, or the country’s legislation in some cases.

In order to get a glimpse into the world of assisted reproductive technology (ART), I recommend you read this post: What is Assisted Reproductive Technology? Techniques & Cost.

I also recommend you use our fertility report, a free tool that helps you calculate the most appropriate fertility treatment. This report provides you with a personalized document including an individual cost estimate, a detailed explanation as to how your fertility treatment works, useful tips for your first visit and much more. Just click here: Your Personalized Report.

Hope this helps,

All the best

07/07/2020 at 8:32 am
Leave a reply