Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF at Lane Fertility Institute

IVF at Lane Fertility Institute

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">pcos-patient</span>
    pcos-patient

I’m PCOS patient and my OB/GYN recommended me IVF. Since I liven in Novato, I looked through Lane Fertility Institute. Before scheduling an appointment I’d like to hear some opinions about this center and what I will have to expect in IVF. Thank you!

07/01/2020 at 12:21 pm
  2. Hi PCOS-Patient,

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is an endocrine disorder that affects the female reproductive tract by causing abnormalities in sex hormone levels. For this reason, about 75 percent of women with PCOS have infertility problems and find trouble when attempting to get pregnant.

However, women with PCOS have the possibility to conceive via IVF. This fertility treatment involves the extraction of your eggs from your ovaries by means of follicle puncture. Subsequently, the obtained eggs are fertilized with your husband’s sperm in the lab. Once the embryo is created, it will be transferred into your uterus waiting to be finally implanted to achieve a pregnancy. Read everything about IVF here: What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? – Process, Cost & Success Rates.

Hope this helps,

Best regards

07/04/2020 at 12:32 pm
  3. Hi there,

I also suffer from PCOS… I had IVF last year in a fertility clinic in New York and was successful in my second attempt.

However, I’m thinking about a second child but since I live somewhere else (my husband got a job offer in San Francisco) I need to find a different center. Lane Fertility Institute has a location near me which is actually quite convenient so I’ll be following this thread, we’ll see what others have to say here.

07/08/2020 at 11:24 pm
    • Hi Duffy467,

since you’re interested in Lane Fertility Institute, in particular, I invite you to have a look at their clinic profile. Here, you’ll obtain useful information about treatments, success rates and experience of former and current patients, among other things… Here is the link: Clinic overview of Lane Fertility Institute.

Feeling comfortable is the most important factor when choosing a fertility clinic. Undergoing fertility treatment can be mentally and physically exhausting, so avoid any additional inconvenience. For this reason, we from inviTRA recommend visiting at least two or three fertility centers in order to compare the impressions of each one. In our clinic directory, you’ll get an overview of fertility centers in your preferred area. For more information, click here: Fertility clinics in California.

Hope this helps,

Best regards

07/09/2020 at 3:44 pm
    • Hi Romina,

thanks for your response, really helpful, especially the reviews and success rates.

07/11/2020 at 9:00 am
Leave a reply