Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF at Marin Fertility Center

IVF at Marin Fertility Center

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">lizzard</span>
    lizzard

Hi guys,

my husband and I have been trying for two years to conceive and now we consider IVF. As live near Greenbrae Marin Fertility would be of interest. Anyone experience with IVF at this facility?

06/01/2020 at 8:30 am
  2. Hi Lizzard,

we’re currently undergoing IVF at this center. I absolutely recommend marine fertility, the staff is super professional and caring, wished we had gone there sooner. Now, we’re hoping for positive results 😛

06/05/2020 at 6:32 pm
  3. I’m following this thread, I’m also from this area. I’d also love to hear about other fertility clinics here. I’m just not sure which fertility treatment would be best in my case. I’m currently without a partner and my biological clock is hitting since I’m soon hitting 36. So I don’t know if I’m already too old for an artificial insemination?

06/17/2020 at 8:36 am
    • Hi Emma,

first of all, you’re not too old for fertility treatment. When your results are good, most fertility clinics will commence with artificial insemination before opting to the more complex IVF. Since you’re without a male partner, artificial insemination with sperm donation will be necessary. Read more about this method here: IUI with Donor Sperm – Definition, Process & Success Rates.

Feeling comfortable in a fertility clinic is important. Undergoing a fertility treatment is already exhausting – both physically and emotionally. Therefore, we from inviTRA always recommend visiting at least two or three fertility centers in order to compare each impression of them. Here, you’ll find an overview of fertility centers in your area: Clinic directory.

Hope this helps,

all the best.

06/19/2020 at 8:02 am
    • Thanks Romina, phew, glad I’m not too old. By the way, how much will a single IVF cycle approximately cost?

06/19/2020 at 8:30 am
    • Hi Emma,

on average, an IVF cycle is between $10,000 and $15,000 in the U.S. However, you must keep in mind that additional techniques such as ICSI, blastocyst culture, or assisted hatching are normally not included in the budget. You further have to add costs for fertility medication which can make up to $5,0000.

Here, you read a detailed analysis of IVF costs and its included services: What is the average cost of IVF in the U.S.?

Hope this answers your question,

Best

06/19/2020 at 8:49 am
Leave a reply