Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Lesbian IVF at Langone Fertility Center

Lesbian IVF at Langone Fertility Center

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Ella</span>
    Ella

Hi! My wife and I are starting to think about having a baby. I have a condition in my tubes so I know I am going to need IVF. Has anyone gone through the process? Thanks!

03/13/2022 at 7:07 am
  2. Hello, I got my tubes tied three years ago and wanted to have a baby after that. We went on to doing IVF with a sperm donor. The only advice I would give you is to investigate and feel 100% comfortable with the doctors that are going to be there along the process. They are going to be the ones that guide you thru this horrible process so… make sure they are kind and knowledgeable. Good luck

03/14/2022 at 5:22 pm
  3. Hello Ella,

Indeed, in the presence of a problem in the fallopian tubes, it will be necessary to resort to in vitro fertilization since this reproductive technique does not require tubal functionality.

In your particular case, you have two options, conventional IVF or Reciprocal IVF, both with donor sperm.

In both processes, you will begin with basic tests, ovarian stimulation, ovarian puncture, and embryo transfer.

I leave you this article where you can see the recommended treatments for people with tubal factors: Female tubal factor: symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.

I hope I have helped you,

Best regards

03/16/2022 at 5:41 pm