Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Life IVF Center Experience

Life IVF Center Experience

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">cheryl</span>
    cheryl

Hi there,

someone currently at Life IVF Center for fertility treatment? My husband and I are struggling to conceive and looking for pregnancy options. We’ll soon be having our first consultation but would love to know opinions from other patients. Can someone share their stories with us? Thank you so much.

06/01/2020 at 8:34 am
  2. Hi Cheryl!!

We recently had our first appointment. It was smooth and professional. Turned out that my ovarian reserve is already compromised and we were suggested IVF. Let’s stay in touch!!

06/05/2020 at 5:00 pm
    • Hi Candy,

thanks for responding. Didn’t know you already get tested at your first consultation. Which tests do you have to undergo? Is the procedure similar to the exam at your OB/GYN?

06/07/2020 at 11:49 am
    • Hi Cheryl,

normally, during your first appointment, your fertility doctor will open your patient history by asking questions such as how long have you been trying for pregnancy, if there already are children, health issues, etc. Afterwards, both you and your partner get a fertility testing by means of semen analysis, blood tests, a physical exam, etc. For more detailed information about the procedure of your first consultation at the fertility center, have a look at this post: What Happens at Your First Fertility Clinic Appointment?

I also invite you to have a look at the clinic profile of Life IVF Center. You’ll find useful information about fertility treatments, user’s experience and which kind of fertility testing techniques they offer: Life IVF Center Clinic Overview.

Hope this is of use,

Best

06/11/2020 at 8:51 am
  3. Hi Romina,

thank you so much for your response. Now I feel prepared for my first visit!

06/12/2020 at 6:04 pm
  4. My husband and I had IVF with PGD. The treatment was excellent, the doctor always informed us about every step, the process was very systematic and we already were successful in our first round.

06/27/2020 at 8:02 am
  5. Hi ladies!

my partner and I looking for gender selection options. We would like to have a girl. How reliable is this procedure? Is there a possibility that in the end we still could get a boy? I’m also curious as to how the procedure will look like.

06/28/2020 at 5:45 pm
    • Hi Marion,

Gender selection, also commonly referred to as family balancing, can be carried out by different methods such as sperm sorting, that is, choosing the sperm that carries the Y- or X-chromosome as desired, or MicroSort, which consists of separating the sperms carrying the X chromosome from the ones that carry the Y chromosome.

Other techniques are the Ericsson method, Shettles method, or Whelan method. Every technique has its pros and cons; however, regardless of the method chosen, there is no 100% guarantee that your baby will have the desired gender. For more detailed information about each process, I suggest you read this post: Gender Selection – Can you Actually Choose Your Baby’s Sex?

Hope this helps you,

Best regards.

06/29/2020 at 8:16 am
  6. I’ve contacted Life IVF and my initial consultation was only 9 minutes. He automatically stated I needed Mini IVF. Now, I’ve had 2 initial consultations somewhere else where I received about 50 minutes initial consultations. Just something about Life IVF that I didn’t feel the doctor considered to know about my background. Either way, I hope it goes well for you. Wishing you a successful pregnancy!

11/13/2020 at 7:48 am
Leave a reply