Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Missed period but he pulled out

Missed period but he pulled out

1. Ashmon
    Ashmon

I m 6 days late and I have no other symptom of pregnancy. It’s just that the feeling of period is coming is so strong sometimes but no bleeding so far. We had sex on Sundays only and relied on pull out method only. Usually my period cycle is of 35 days but once in a year it can go up to 43-49 days. I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy? And accurate time to run a pregnancy test.

03/27/2018 at 6:49 pm
  2. Dear ashmon,

The pull-out or withdrawal method is an unsafe method of contraception that is not recommended in any case. The risk of getting pregnant is high, actually. However, if you usually have irregular periods, your delay may be due to this fact and not to pregnancy. But in relation to your question “I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?”, the answer is yes: as long as you use the pull-out method, there are chances for you being pregnant. I recommend that you have a look at this guide to find a safer birth control method out of the many different types available today: Which Contraceptives Really Work? – Types of Birth Control Methods.

As for when to take a pregnancy test, you can take it now and be able to get accurate results. Learn more: When to Do a Pregnancy Test? – Instructions for Use, Results & Accuracy.

I hope this helps,

Best

03/28/2018 at 8:44 am
Leave a reply