Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
New Jersey fertility clinics for single mothers

New Jersey fertility clinics for single mothers

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Josiejustme</span>
    Josiejustme

Hello! I am wondering if anyone can help me. I really want to be a mom and despite all the negativity from my family I want to do it on my own. I know it will be hard work but I have a really great, flexible job and three sisters who can help me! I am considering going for artificial insemination in the New Jersey area and wonder if anyone has any experience of this or can recommend to me the best assisted reproduction clinics in New Jersey (or Philadelphia).

It would be great to connect to other Jersey single mothers too!

Thank you!!!

09/09/2022 at 10:22 pm
  2. Hi Josiejustme

I’m a single mom in Trenton and I too chose to do it alone and went for IUI with donor sperm. I let the clinic match me with an anonymous donor and I am now mom to gorgeous little Hamilton, 3 months old. Believe me it is really hard work on your own, the nights have been especially tough for me as I want to exclusively breastfeed and I am sooooo tired! Everytime he smiles up at me it is worth it though.

I would say shop around for the best prices and check out your insurance cover and which clinics with your insurance first. And make sure you fill in the time of the two week wait – they were the worst 2 weeks of my life for anxiety haha.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

09/10/2022 at 12:32 pm
  3. Hi Josiejustme

Choosing a fertility center can indeed be a bit of a headache and to help with a list of clinics offering assisted reproduction in New Jersey you could try our clinic directory where we have analyzed the clinics and give you a brief desciption of their services and their success rates.

Being a single mother can be extremely rewarding. We have the following article with lots of information that you may find useful: How to be a single mother: fertility treatments and prices.

It is also a good idea to connect with other mothers and support groups to avoid possible isolation during pregancy and motherhood, and make sure you take up all the offers of help that come your way!

Good luck with your treatment and do come back and let us know how you get on.

09/13/2022 at 4:57 pm
Leave a reply
Other topics related to this forum