Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
No implantation signs after 5d blastocyst embryo transfer

No implantation signs after 5d blastocyst embryo transfer

1. FMTO
    FMTO

Just had a 5d blast on Saturday- 4 days ago, no pinkish or brownish substance. But had light cramps yesterday so much that I felt like period pain. No other signs apart from slight body temperature and headache, which I believe is related to the lentogest injections. My question is, does everyone get implantation bloods signs?

07/18/2017 at 12:42 pm
  2. what is the remedy for severe constipation after 11of ET. stomach is bloated nd upper abdomen has become too hard, taking too many liquids but nothing works.

07/24/2017 at 9:54 am
    • Hello Sonu Marwah,

These are normal symptoms after an ET and there not many remedies for treating them. Rest a bit if you feel to bad. There are also pills that help with constipation. Talk to your doctor for further assistance.

Best!

07/31/2017 at 2:46 pm
    • I believe fruits can help… or antacid…

09/03/2017 at 12:22 am
  3. Dear Funmilola,

No, implantation bleeding is not a symptom every woman whom gets pregnant has by default. In fact, it is more common not to have it than to have it. So, my advice is that you don’t worry and try not to become obsessed with feeling the typical pregnancy symptoms, because many women get pregnant without symptoms, and that does not means your pregnancy is unhealthy or is going to be unsuccessful.

On the other hands, 4 days after ET is too early to notice pregnancy symptoms. If any, they are most likely due to the medications you’ve been taking (keep in mind that they cause your hormones to be all over the place), and the transfer itself. Wait till your beta-hCG due date to confirm whether the treatment has been successful or not.

Best wishes!

07/31/2017 at 2:44 pm
  4. hi …i m so sorry I ‘ve to ask …did u get a bfp ? cause I’m on my 6dpfet and honestly still not seen any sign except the regular breast change which comes from drugs I believe…really curious

08/31/2017 at 10:05 pm
Leave a reply