Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Opinions Utah Fertility Clinic

Opinions Utah Fertility Clinic

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Sophia</span>
    Sophia

Hello, I´ve been trying to get pregnant for quite some time, my husband has had a seminogram done and they told us he has low sperm mobility. We had a quite bad experience at a clinic and I have been researching on Utah fertility clinic and wanted to know about some experience with them. I´m afraid I won’t be comfortable there or I can´t get pregnant. Please help TIA.

10/11/2021 at 3:56 pm
  2. Hi Sophia, I was treated last year at the Utah fertility clinic, I came from a similar experience and I hardly had any hope. Dr. Foulk and his team were very reassuring and helped me and my husband with any questions we had. On the downside they don´t have a very good phone-answering service, I had to call a couple of times just to get the phone answered! Even though I was kind of let down by that attention I would recommend it no doubt, we finally were able to get pregnant and now have a wonderful 2-year-old! Good luck.

11/11/2021 at 4:28 pm
  3. Hello Sophia,

Even though your husband has low mobility sperm there are many options to achieve a pregnancy. I know it´s complicated to find a good clinic that makes you feel comfortable in this situation. This is why we always recommend visiting a couple of clinics to ensure a good relationship and feeling with the staff.

If you want to know more information about the Utah Fertility clinic you can click on this link: Utah Fertility Center: treatments, opinions, and locations.

If you need extra help or need an opinion on more clinics around your area and even different treatments you can visit I recommend you use this free tool: Fertility Report

I hope this helped out.

Best regards.

11/12/2021 at 4:43 pm
  4. Hey girls, I need some help, I have been seeing a couple of fertility clinics in Utah and am not sure what to do. We lived in California for a couple of years and have done two failed IUI´s. We want to start to try again but I´m not sure what clinic to choose. I have PCOS and I for sure need someone specialized that can help me.
    Thanks ?

11/14/2021 at 8:54 pm
Leave a reply