Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Chances of getting pregnant without penetration

Chances of getting pregnant without penetration

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Sharon Van den Berg</span>
    Sharon Van den Berg

Please respond!!!

I’m now a bundle of nerves…

Yesterday my boyfriend had his penis around my vagina but I’m a virgin. My period usually starts on day 14th each month but it hasn’t come yet. He didn’t penetrate me at all, maybe a tiny bit but it was dry, I mean there was no preseminal fluid, as I said it was just a touch, no insertion.

The thing is today my ovaries hurt a lot and I have like lots of cloudy white vaginal discharge and it’s not smelly at all but it’s thick and I feel pain in my breast. Is it too late for me to take the ‘morning after pill’ or what are the chances for me being pregnant?

Please, let me know your thoughts… I’m freaking out too much. Thanks!

06/21/2015 at 9:53 am
  2. Dear Sharon,

Don’t worry, if he did not penetrate you, it was just a touch with no insertion and there was no preseminal fluid, then it’s impossible that you got pregnant.

The most probable is that you are ovulating, that’s why you feel all that symptoms you’ve mentioned. In fact, those are the typical symptoms of ovulation: ovarian pain, larger amounts of thick, white vaginal discharge, swollen breasts…

So, if it happened as you are telling me, there’s no reason to freak out.

06/22/2015 at 9:05 am
    • My situation is similar… What are the chances of pregnancy from rubbing nude? 2 weeks ago we did it but I didn’t penetrate her at all… Apart from that, I was using a condom even though there was no insertion. I checked up the condom and it didn’t break. My ejaculate was very small. However her period doesn’t come and I think maybe she is pregnant now? Her period is now 2 days late and we’re freaking out… Please, tell me something.

06/30/2015 at 10:20 am
    • Hi dear!
      Although the risk of becoming pregnant this way is low, there is a possibility that you conceived. You see, pregnancy happens when a man’s sperm fertilizes the egg. This can happen even when you have not had sexual intercourse. As long as there is the lubricant to carry the sperm to the fallopian tube. Remember that the man’s semen contains millions of sperms and only one of them is needed to fertilize the egg. Maybe the question you need to answer is that by the time you were having fun with your boyfriend, were you ovulating? I mean when did you have your periods last? If you had fun around the ovulation date, the chances are that you are pregnant. During ovulation, the body secretes a lubricant whose job is to ensure that a sperm cell is carried safely into the vagina via the uterus to the fallopian tube. Once in the fallopian tube, the sperm fertilizes the egg and the journey to the womb starts. Now you are saying that you are experiencing a vaginal discharge and that your breast is hurting? Kindly take a pregnancy test right way.

10/02/2017 at 12:29 pm
  3. Hi… Sorry to bother you, but I need some advice, too. On July, 10th I disvirgined my girlfriend but it was safe sex with a condom (no breakage). But there’s no period for over 30 days… Is it normal that her period is still missing? She told me she has a “flexible hymen” or something like that, for whatever it is worth… I look forward to your reply, please. Thanks.

08/11/2015 at 4:12 pm
  4. I’m really scared… I’ve never ever had sex, I mean I’m a virgin… Former boyfriends only touched my vaginal area with their penis but only a few seconds… I told them I didn’t want to but they insisted and now my period is missing. I’m 15 years old and this happened 2 months ago and no bleeding now, what happens? I need a reply, please. Can I take the morning after pill now? Please.

08/21/2015 at 10:28 am
  5. hi Imogen,
    i love the comments you give.could it be that there was ejaculation on the vaginal area? you know male sperms can travel for a distance into the ovary to the Fallopian tube. this is so especially with the contacting of the vaginal membranes when stimulated, the possibility of some sperms passing is there. hoping to hear more

07/09/2017 at 1:27 pm
Leave a reply