Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Price at which female egg donation is paid

Price at which female egg donation is paid

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Marilyn</span>
    Marilyn

Hey, I’m 22 and want to sell my eggs for money. I’ve heard female egg donation is pretty well paid in the US… I’m from the UK and wouldn’t mind traveling abroad – since we speak the same language, that’s an advantage, and I have one or two friends there that would allow me to stay with them. What I want to be sure of is the price of female egg donation. If I travel to the US to donate, I want to be paid a salary that covers my entire journey… Otherwise I’d just donate here in the UK, period. Any ideas?

07/06/2017 at 10:18 am
  2. Dear Marilyn,

The United States is the country with the highest payment rates in cases of egg donation. However, one should become a donor with altruistic motives above all, and not only for the payment. Keep in mind that you’re helping others start their own family.

In the USA, egg donors can earn up to $10000, and sometimes this rate increases if you become a repeat egg donor. Visit the following post for more info: How much money can you get for donating eggs?

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

07/10/2017 at 1:50 pm
  3. Hello,

what about egg donation in Spain? I’m from Germany but I often travel to Spain and want to combine my next vacations with donating eggs for money. Are donours compensated or is it altruistically done?

10/24/2019 at 1:00 pm
  4. Hello Lena,

in Spain egg donation is performed altruistically, so you are covered only expenses which derives from egg donation.

Hope I could solve your question,
    Best regards

10/24/2019 at 1:39 pm
  5. Spanish Egg donors usually get compensated with a small amount of money that is supposed to cover travel expenses and income loss for being absent from work. If you donate for
    the public health system, you don’t get anything.

01/30/2020 at 12:42 pm
Leave a reply