Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Pros & Cons of Assisted Fertility Program North Florida

Pros & Cons of Assisted Fertility Program North Florida

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Rosana</span>
    Rosana

Hey hey,

anyone experience with Assisted Fertility Program in North Florida? Any pros & cons of getting a fertility treatment there? The prices seem reasonable so far, how’s the professionalism?

12/28/2020 at 9:43 am
  2. Hi Rosana,

I loved this clinic! It’s one of the few clinics that accept lots of insurance. I had contacted some locations before but was denied. This clinic was the first one. This is the first positive thing. The second are Dr. Shaykh and his staff, they are the best. Always there for you when you’re feeling down, they listen to your doubts and answer all of your questions.

My first IUI was successful and my hubby and I are now proud soon-to-be parents.

01/03/2021 at 9:48 am
    • Thanks for your insight. May I ask what IUI means? I’m new to all this and don’t know stuff… I even don’t know what to expect at my first appointment.

01/07/2021 at 10:00 pm
    • Hi Rosana,

IUI stands for intrauterine insemination and it is the simplest and most economical fertility treatment. Being applied in mild cases of infertility, it consists of inserting the sperms artificially in the woman’s uterus, so that fertilization occurs and hopefully a successful pregnancy. It is a painless procedure and less invasive than other reproductive treatments such as in vitro fertilization (IVF). Read more here: What Is Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)? – Process, Cost & Types

As regards your first appointment, you and your partner (if any) will undergo several fertility exams in order to determine the underlying causes of your inability to conceive. In so doing, the doctor will establish the most appropriate treatment protocol individually. For more information on how your first clinic visit looks like, I recommend this post: What Happens at Your First Fertility Clinic Appointment?

Last but not least, I also invite you to have a look at the profile of Assisted Fertility Program for more details regarding their treatments, costs, success rates and opinions.

Hope this answers your questions,

all the best.

01/08/2021 at 9:59 am
Leave a reply