Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Protected sex and no period for 15 days, am I pregnant?

Protected sex and no period for 15 days, am I pregnant?

1. mia6
    mia6

Hello. My name’s Mia and I’m 17. I had protected sex (once) with my boyfriend on May 5th. I can’t remember the exact day of my period, only that it was on OR before April 24, and that it was delayed for me by a week or so.

I didn’t have period the whole month of May and I don’t know if I’m pregnant. I can deduce that I’m late by 2 weeks now.

If anyone asks, when my boyfriend and I had sex, we had two rounds. We had protection for both, and he didn’t come inside me as well. I also gave him an oral after each round.

I don’t feel symptoms like nausea or fatigue or frequent urge to pee. I just feel bloated and in the morning, my breasts are sore. I’ve been getting white discharge as well. But not quite much. this had been going on ever since I missed my period. Please help me. I don’t know what to do.

Thank you.

06/08/2018 at 2:46 am
  2. Dear mia maca,

You say “I had protected sex (once) with my boyfriend on May 5th”. What do you mean by “once”? You had unprotected sex on the second round or subsequent rounds?

If you had unprotected sex, then the chances are that you are pregnant, especially if your period has been missing for two weeks now. My advice is that you take a pregnancy test as of now.

I hope this helps,

Best

06/08/2018 at 8:41 am
Leave a reply