Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Recommendations of fertility clinics in Florida

Recommendations of fertility clinics in Florida

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">selina</span>
    selina

Hi folks,

my partner and I are looking into fertility centers in Florida. Do you have any recommendations for me? We haven’t been able to conceive naturally and my OB/GYN suggested me going to a specialized clinic. However, I don’t know which treatment I will need since there are so many of them. How can I figure it out?

Thanks all

12/15/2020 at 9:25 am
  2. Hi Selina,

I don’t know in which area you live I can’t really suggest any clinic because I don’t know how far you want to travel.

Nevertheless, a friend of mine had her IVF at Boca Fertility and she was successful at her first attempt so I think this speaks for itself. Mind you, she has severe endometriosis, and she had been trying for a long time. She even was at a different clinic before and they didn’t suggest performing a laparoscopy so that’s why her cycles failed.

So, it’s best to visit more clinics and maybe also talk to their patients. It’s really tricky to find a good clinic that is not only interested in earning money.

Wish you lots of luck.

12/18/2020 at 7:49 pm
  3. Hi Miley,

thanks for your answer. Boca Fertility sounds good, I already have read their profile overview here and it has excellent reviews. However, it’s so far away since I live in Fort Myers. So if anyone can suggest a clinic there it would be awesome!

12/21/2020 at 1:35 pm
    • Hello Selina,

choosing the right fertility clinic is not easy since a lot of aspects have to be taken into account such as location, services offered, success rates, and, above all, the clinic atmosphere. Undergoing fertility treatment takes a toll on your physical and mental well-being so it’s convenient to avoid any additional stress factors. Therefore, we from inviTRA always recommend visiting at least two to three centers in order to compare the impressions of each one. Here, you have an overview of fertility clinics in Florida.

Since you live in Fort Myers, you might be interested in the clinic overview of Southwest Florida Fertility Center. There, you’ll find useful information about their fertility treatments, success rates, reviews and more.

Should you still don’t know which fertility center or treatment is right for you, I recommend you fill out our fertility report. There, you’ll obtain information about fertility clinics in your preferred area and a detailed description of the procedures of every fertility treatment. Furthermore, in order to avoid negative surprises when it comes to payment, there is also a cost estimate included.

Hope this helps,

best regards.

12/22/2020 at 9:44 am
Leave a reply