Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Starting a Fertility Treatment at Reproductive Partners

Starting a Fertility Treatment at Reproductive Partners

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">JoJo</span>
    JoJo

Hi everyone!

I’ll soon have my first consultation at reproductive partners in the Redondo Beach practice. My insurance provider is Aetna and I’m wondering if they’ll accept my insurance? If not, do you know if they have any financing options since I won’t be able to pay my IVF entirely?

07/01/2020 at 10:02 am
  2. Hi Jojo

I’m currently undergoing IVF also, soon expecting my first embryo transfer. I’m on fertility meds, ugh, what a mess with all those hormones. Can you imagine? But well…

Anyway, since I’m also at Reproductive Partners, I can tell you that they work with most major insurance companies so I assume that they also include Aetna. My provider is First Health and it was absolutely no problem getting my insurance coverage.

When is your first visit? Keep my fingers crossed for you.

07/15/2020 at 10:08 pm
    • Hi Jellyfish!

Thanks, I already had my first visit and it was okay. Since I’m over 35 and have low AMH levels, they sent me straight to IVF which will start in August. No surprises there, I had already investigated a little my case.

What I dread most are my fertility meds. Wasn’t aware that you have to inject them yourself. Any tips on how to make it easier? I can’t count on my husband since he is the same softie :))

07/29/2020 at 10:13 am
    • Hi JoJo,

you don’t have to worry, self-injecting your fertility drugs sounds worse than it is. Your fertility clinic will gladly instruct you on how to administer them. In the meantime, if you are interested in general facts about fertility medication and their use in IVF, I recommend you read this post: Fertility Medication for Ovarian Stimulation in IVF.

Hope this helps,

Best regards

07/30/2020 at 9:20 am
  3. Hi there

I’m new here and also looking for an infertility treatment here in California. Where can I get some information about local clinics? And how do I know which treatment I will need?

07/30/2020 at 10:01 am
    • Hi missinfertility,

feeling comfortable is crucial when choosing a fertility clinic. Undergoing fertility treatment is stressful enough, so avoid any additional inconvenience. For this reason, we from inviTRA recommend visiting at least two or three different fertility clinics in order to compare your impressions of each of them and make the best decision for you. In order to obtain information about fertility clinics in your area, I suggest you have a look at our clinic directory. Just click here: Fertility Centers in California.

Also, our fertility report helps you determine which fertility treatment you most probably will need. This tool is completely free of charge and includes recommended fertility treatment options, a cost estimate, and a description of the treatment process itself, clinics in your preferred area and more. Just click here: Fertility Report.

Hope this helps,

wish you all the best.

07/30/2020 at 10:33 am
Leave a reply
Other topics related to this forum